• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Im back! Sale of characters and items, and buying of the same! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I do not give out a list of items that I have for safety reasons. Let me know what Item you want and I will try and get you one in-game or something of = value!

Please if I give u my skype info use it. as I get spammed a lot of these forums and I can only send so many messages an hour.

May be willing to take in-game items as trades, make me an offer.

Hey everyone,

for the various people that have been talking to me over the last few weeks that I have been unable to accommodate due to my paypal being country shifted. I am finally back and got everything up and running. I will now be taking orders on the few items I have left however they are rather expensive items.

I have a few characters for sale as well.

50+ epic monk

Warrior, very expensive account. Only available to regulars or high feedback buyers.

~PM for more information

I would like to sell these characters asap to get more capital to invest in product for resale. On that note. if you have something that you want to sell and are fine with selling a bit under market value in exchange for making sure its safe, please PM as well. Ill take items plat AND accounts. Although straight plat takes a larger market hit as I have to do a lot more to make it relatively safe.

I look forward to hearing from everyone. Have written a small message to everyone on skype this morning. please PM me if I have forgot you.

kind regards.

The items I have left for sale at the moment are relatively high priced and sell for a lot of plat. I sell at a value of 3 dollars per k and this is non negotiable as I sell very well at this price and have a lot of happy customers. I provide a hefty discount if you have bought from me previously for over 500 dollars.

cheers!

Please do NOT give me feedback when trading with me, be sure to ask if you wish me to give you feedback.
I do NOT sell for under 200 dollars value, I have plenty of regular buyers

Last edited:
I am currently talking to radguide on skype, he has apparently dealt with a person acting as if they are me. Please for all people out there, always confirm its me with Pms through this forum. anyone can call themselves whatever they want on skype and seem like its me.

This sort of scam has happened before. I cannot be held accountable for people dealing random people on skype claiming they are me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back