• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Idea i miss bazaar (1 Viewer)

anything in particular?
One thing I noticed is that the new site will not always keep me signed in, when I select the keep signed in option I am usually signed out instantly when I reopen my browser, whereas on Redguides I would always be signed in 100% of the time. Other than that, I'm liking the new setup.

Think this site has some real potential to compete with player auction. In my opinion I feel as if the feedback system is so visually small. Maybe it is me but the layout has something off. The personal options are fantastic and mad props to the staff for all the hard work.

Think this site has some real potential to compete with player auction. In my opinion I feel as if the feedback system is so visually small. Maybe it is me but the layout has something off. The personal options are fantastic and mad props to the staff for all the hard work.

We appreciate the kind words and feedback!

What can we do to improve the layout to bring it all together in your opinion?

At first i wasn't a fan. But, as with all new things, gotta give it a chance. I'm liking the new site more and more day by day. I will say though, I love the new chat feature. Being able to have an actual conversation instead of reading individual PM's is a time saver / headache reducer.

At first i wasn't a fan. But, as with all new things, gotta give it a chance. I'm liking the new site more and more day by day. I will say though, I love the new chat feature. Being able to have an actual conversation instead of reading individual PM's is a time saver / headache reducer.
Agreed, this is my favorite feature by far.

One thing I noticed is that the new site will not always keep me signed in, when I select the keep signed in option I am usually signed out instantly when I reopen my browser, whereas on Redguides I would always be signed in 100% of the time. Other than that, I'm liking the new setup.

I'm in the same boat with not staying logged in when I check the 'stay logged in' box. Must be some fake cookies and not the tasty kind o_O

It's taken a few days to get used to the layout and functions of things, but it's growing on me.

Well to begin with, i would say having the Verified / Premium status under avatar clickable with a re route link explaining what that means. As a new comer i would have no idea what that ment or the difference.

Thanks a ton for all the hard work! I'm really liking the new site more and more every time I use it!

The little "helpful tip" pop ups regarding the color scheme and invis mode seem like a cool way to announce new stuff like that.

We'll be sure to keep those helpful hints coming then!

I like the new site much more after several little issues I had have been fixed.
ECTunnel > Bazaar

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back