• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Guide How to get DayBreak Cash on non-region accounts (thanks to Diamond Krono for sharing) (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Over the years I've bought and sold various Everquest accounts. If you manage, or choose, to buy an account that is not from your region (i.e. I'm in the UK and most accounts are US region set), then you will run into trouble trying to buy Daybreak cash to fun something as simple as a server transfer (2500 DB cash.)

If an account is not in your region, it is probable that your credit card and/or Paypal will not be allowed. Yes you can buy Krono to activate an account, but for other DB services you'll need DB cash!

Over the last few days I've bought a US account and been struggling to find a method to get DB cash, but thanks to Diamond Krono over on EC Tunnel, found out that the following process works a treat:)

Note: I generally run EQ from my desktop and no using Steam. To use this process you will need a Steam account.

The steps I followed to get DB Cash to fund a server transfer;
  1. Download steam.
  2. Download DayBreak Everquest through steam (Free).
  3. Add credit/funds to your Steam cash account equal to the $ amount that you will need for the DB cash
  4. Open Everquest from steam.
  5. Once in game you may purchase DB from the purchase menu using Steam cash. This is a payment option you will only get if you launch EQ via Steam.
    1. Note: when I was doing this there was a step that asked for a Zip code! In the end I just entered 12345 and it let me pass ;)
Result! My US based EQ account purchased DB cash to fund a server transfer using UK funds via my Steam account. Avoids having to get DB involved and implied suspicion on the purchased account.

Hope that helps a few people enjoy their Everquest play o/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back