• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Report Hamm3rThor Scammer (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
Hamm3rThor
When did the issue occur?
5th Jan 2021
Link to transaction thread
Non he deleted thread
Value of property in dispute
$1000
Hamm3rThor has scammed me out of $1000, I was buying the top geared bard he had advertised (which he has since deleted) sent over the payment and he said he was going to confirm payment and the “do what’s needed” and he then vanished, it was getting late my time almost 1 am which I sent him a message saying and I would check in the morning.. but I woke up now and have not received any contact back from him so I have opened this dispute.

bogus.. check out my thread man.. he sent me money he said he would provide me with tuesday.. ive never worked with anyone else from the UK.., so i apologize in advance.. this guy asked alot of me.. i did it all provding showing toon, phone, name mail etc... he sent cash monsay as i said i expected tuesday... i jsut got on my phone and saw all these notifcations.. prior to me even getting to send him what he need son his end the paypal has already been cance1led lol.. whats a new year... i plan to fix all mistakes as always tho lol... on the real.. i was at a HOUSE fire all day testerday made the 911 call heres the video folks.. Merry CHristmas Happy new year!

Akron House Fire 1/2/2021 - YouTube

You replied to me when I told you I had sent it, also when I said I would send it 12am my time which I was waiting for funds to clear in my bank.. I sent the money 12.04am Tuesday morning.. you have also said that you have sent me info but you haven’t.. you only replied to me when I posted here and reversed the PayPal transaction.. $1000 isn’t a small amount of money

So.... he sends you $1,000 you send a message telling him you need to confirm payment and do what you need to do... then vanish? Then two days later say you were just expecting the cash a day afterwards? That doesn't add up at all.

oh and btw... MR. Healsforall forgot to mention hes had my personal email and phone since october lol!... but where we stand? im not proving him with crap until this paypal dispute crap is gone... dudes already been on and see my accounts lol..

Heals if u wanna get somewhere with me.. call me.. if not.. goodbye friend.. you saw my bard, u know i dont want it,,, now why did u take this this far?... your message clearing stated thers so much snow here sadly may not get to you unril tuesdyy... im USA your UK... lets get on the da,m phone or buy 3rd assisttance ESCROW and finish this

You had no intention of selling to be fair, if you didn’t I wouldn’t have had to make this thread.. like I said in PM send me the information and I’ll cancel dispute and just get on with it

All the other videos linked to that channel on Youtube are 2 kids playing random video games (Mylos Galaxy).... Are we sure Hamm3rThor isn't one of them? Maybe the Dad just verified the account for them? I've never seen anyone type as poorly on this site (Including non-english speaking persons) as bad as this guy here. And "daddys rep being safe" I believe is in reference to the actual father in question.
wat.jpg

Guy in that video even mentions "my two kids are in the car" which could hence the "on the real.. i was at a HOUSE fire all day testerday made the 911 call heres the video folks "

Last edited:
Like feedback, we will remove report threads upon request of both parties

Last edited:
Just a thought for future heals. Next time you do a buy of this size use one of the sites middle man. They will insure the account for a fee and the transition would have been much safer.

To be fair , and please listen everquest toons are not worth 1000.00 anymore unless super endgame everything , and if they are chances are they are not selling them and if you see them sold chances are they are stolen and or falsely listed I assure you if you see a account saying raid geared you better steer clear unless you absolutely know the person and they momma and dem

my account is sick.. he loves it.. hes seen it mutiple occations i want to sell this guys, that why i posted it... i removed thread the first day this guy cobtcted me cuz he sid he wss intertested.. we eventuslly came to an agreemnt of 1000.00 i live US he liives UK ive proved info everytime.. some MrErasimus hows is accounts are doing which i sold him.. i can lsit many more its confidential as always i intend on fixing this matter at this pointi said we shoud keep everything he on record, he has my name phone paypal ive offered to facetme.. it is very ufnortunate my business has been thrown out like this.. but guys i promise in the end... he will have my BARD and i will have cash.. atm we neither have anything.. and to make it clear and fair ive offered escrow services many times..

Happy Holidays

my account is sick.. he loves it.. hes seen it mutiple occations i want to sell this guys, that why i posted it... i removed thread the first day this guy cobtcted me cuz he sid he wss intertested.. we eventuslly came to an agreemnt of 1000.00 i live US he liives UK ive proved info everytime.. some MrErasimus hows is accounts are doing which i sold him.. i can lsit many more its confidential as always i intend on fixing this matter at this pointi said we shoud keep everything he on record, he has my name phone paypal ive offered to facetme.. it is very ufnortunate my business has been thrown out like this.. but guys i promise in the end... he will have my BARD and i will have cash.. atm we neither have anything.. and to make it clear and fair ive offered escrow services many times..

Happy Holidays

your account is sick ? yea ok... im not sure why im entertaining this , but POST a screen shot of your SICK bard - with name blured out.

when he buys the bard he can choose to do that himself... if i do that... im banned???... they bown dow to this elf on the shelf.. hell yes lol, my kids love my "ornaments"
if HealsforALL reads this plesse conact me via phone,paypal, email or Also my discord is Hamm3rThor#4575 please add me.. the other gentlemen invloved in the unfortunate situation once again....

-Sir, MrChanticler.. you always have an opinion of you are the ONLY individual with an oppion/issue... WE HAVE HAD ABSOLUTELY NO PREVIOUS ALTERCATIONS (NONE WHAT-SO-EVER)

Hope you had a Happy and Healthy Holiday/New Year! Stay Healthy Everyone!

Sincerely Yours,
-Hamm3rthor

Last edited:
So proof your a fraud you won’t even show the community you are selling a supposed raid geared bard in , now you go as far to give me a negative feedback because I annoy you ? Lol your starting to prove yourself a fraud you fit well with a few frauds on this site..

@Redbot now frauds can give out negative feedback because we annoy them for being frauds ? That feedback system is broken it needs to be fix for just purchases only

Pretty sure he'll remove feedback that isn't legit like that one. Someone you don't actually make a transaction with, should not stick.

There needs to be some clear evidence that a transaction at least attempted to take place in order to leave negative feedback. Is my understanding at least.

It seems difficult to somehow stop anyone from leaving feedback unless they officially had a transaction take place with you. I don't know how such a system would be put into place. So, I just imagine he'll remove garbage like the one you just got.

I just feel like 1 dude saying 1 thing and one dude saying another best way to solve it post a screen shot of said toon so people can see who is what , and he don’t want too which kinda shows more cause towards gentlemen saying he’s a fraud , and yes I agree should not be able to leave feedback without a transaction

Dude i offer escrow service and would PREFER to use it with this UNVERIFIED guest MrHealsforall,
he wants to pay 1000 for my toon.. if Redbot wants to see the toon Ill show him...
Healsforall has already seen my toon and i believed he wanted it? if so? lets get an ESCROW service going sir!

ILL REPEPOST MY BARD THREAd.. expect to see it in 20in.... lol i removed and in the spot for reason of deletion: i put SOLD\

again i apoligize i havent dealth with anyone outide US for EQ... so im learning about change the currencry.. me and MrHealforall will comeplete this transaction... now to please everyone il repost thread.for my TOV RAID BARD.. oh he was top 5 serverwide when originally posted.. october or september.. incoming proof

Lol leave you alone..... man this guys called you a fraud and another guy on here ?

I bought three accounts with four characters from this guy. Two characters were supposed to be "fully ToV raid geared" but were ToV T3 group geared with a few pieces of T1 raid gear. The other two characters were supposed to be "fully ice encrusted geared" but had 1 piece of ice encrusted gear and 10 pieces of heroic gear between them. He lied in the listing and then followed up with more lies in messages specifically telling me that both accounts had ice encrusted ears (ok so I should have smelled the bs at this point) and that one account even had extra ice encrusted that could be sold. All four ears were heroic. I tried to get a refund but he refused. He accidentally left 43 krono on one of the accounts and still wouldn't give me a refund to get his junk back which should give you a pretty good idea of how dishonestly he described the accounts.

Like Quote Reply

Me and mr Erasimus... have solded our issue, contact him please... (COMPLETELY SOLED ISSUE) we speak by phone daily

NOW HEALSforALL, only thing that went wrong here is i was told i wouldnt receive paymrnt until tueday... i think it came earliy and i think i responeded? regardlesss i immediatle took my krono off my account and sent info.. this guy has mentioned to me that he needs assistance make the CHOICE OF PAYMENT US.... i guess last time he purchase a US acccount irt was immediately banned... he asked me to make this petition? i asked what to do? this is where we stand

i would LOOOOOOVE to provide HEALSforall and any escrow service all CONtact INFO AND REGISTRATION.... LETS DO THIS! AND GET THIS THREAD ERASED PLEASE

Please don't leave feedback on a user that you've not attempted a transaction with.

Last edited:
He hasn't scammed anyone. Feedback is about satisfaction, not scams.

I'm closing this thread due to backseat moderation. If you have an issue with a seller please open a thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back