• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Guys... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Druid007

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Lol, i know its hard to believe, but there is people SO nerdy that they will pay 6$ a month on top of their eq subscription to stormhammer server JUST to be able to snitch on us =)

Edit: And be able to mq2 it up themselves..

Adding nerd meter:
-----------|nerdy|----------|very nerdy|-----------|Jesus christ your nerdy|-------!OMG!--------Roleplayer
kmccue = zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz>
Lucyl = zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz>

lol, lucyl is the suck. once saw her yelling at people in chat and telling them to stop sending her suxually abusive and racist pms... in the end.. the GMS kicked her. was F'n funny

I bet the people complaining about this, make a killing on gate potions and OoW augments.

hell If I want to un~attune an item, that I paid 450 freakin k for, I think I should be able to without having to use an exploit. For that matter I should be able to tranfer around the no drop gear on my account to my alts, and other accounts in my name......... I mean I am the player. I put in the work, and yes... I have a life.
Who wants to spend 3 years getting the same gear over and over for alts and new mains on other accounts, when they could spend that time enjoying other areas of the game? I will keep playing EQ as long as they release content that I can enjoy. No need to try and trap the players, and nerf prefectly good content. which is just the lazy way of handling poor programming of the games engine.

I think they need to......

aww who the hell am I kidding going on like this... this is sony we're talking about. It's not about the gamers for them. It's about the $$ they make off of us to fund their research and developement team's nano tech projects........ they'll do what they want and who gives a damn about the customer.

It was posted after our guy posted it, look at the dates posted, she got it from somewhere, mabey she isnt a redguide member and found it out from a person in game that is a redguides member, or mabey she is on the nerd chart like i posted (see post #4)

kmccue100 said:
Adding nerd meter:
-----------|nerdy|----------|very nerdy|-----------|Jesus christ your nerdy|-------!OMG!--------Roleplayer
kmccue = zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz>
Lucyl = zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz>
oh you need to be more detailed then that, here I'll help.

for the roleplayer please append the following.

Role playing / Ren Fest nerd { montey python called, he wants his holy hand grenade qoute back.
No, I don't care to read the latest set of rules for D&D, nor do I wish to hear your gripes about how much better 2nd edition rules were.

p.s. yes we know the rabbit has teeth and that it leaps, yes... yes.... and you want a fucking shrubery. If you say nee one more time, not only will I not give you one, but I'll beat you to death with a sack full of newts, that were really people changed into newts by a witch. all soon to be better. All while I'm drinking your renfest(T.M) brand mead.

I was wondering the same thing, but I'm guessing that remove attune bug

dirtynumbangel said:

Role playing / Ren Fest nerd { montey python called, he wants his holy hand grenade qoute back.
No, I don't care to read the latest set of rules for D&D, nor do I wish to hear your gripes about how much better 2nd edition rules were.

p.s. yes we know the rabbit has teeth and that it leaps, yes... yes.... and you want a fucking shrubery. If you say nee one more time, not only will I not give you one, but I'll beat you to death with a sack full of newts, that were really people changed into newts by a witch. all soon to be better. All while I'm drinking your renfest(T.M) brand mead.

LMAO THANKS! thats the best way ive ever seeen that said!!!! hahaha

hahah. yeah it was really hard being the Industrial / Anime / RPG nerd.
yeah thats right I cired a little when Aeris died in final fantasy 7, then killed Sepheroth with extream prejudice.

I had to hang out with those ren festers, because I was too down and dark for the "cool kids" < and we all know who the real cool kids were anyhow, not those popularity contestants. Cuz who do they want to be like now? :rolleyes: >

That and those Ren festers usually play chess, and throw some mean table top sessions. Uber geeks indeed, but also very passionate about story telling.

The only ones who bother me really, are the Purists.... you know those people who REFUSE to se the lord of the rings movies. saying that it'll ruin their inner vision of the story, and it's characters..... they have no clue what they are mssing. these are also the same people who run to SOE and cry over exploits that don't affect their gaming.

Glad I got all 7 of the stones I had tradeable again before this gets nerfed thanks to that moron posting in the sony boards.

dirtynumbangel said:

LMFAO .. Why don't I own any of those movies.. Been many years since i've seen them.

EDIT: As far as the topic (oops), I assumed that a GM or other 'employee' would have access to *all* of these sites and have knowledge of what we can do with their swiss-cheese (extra cheesy) code.

If not, they are even more stupid than I thought. If so, they are tolerant until public pussy narc bullshit like that, right? right? I dunno, seems logical to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back