• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

GK/Nokos (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

likwidknight

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok this is both a question and my experience searching for this plugin.

First of all i hope that in looking through forum rules i did not miss the one where it states to not bring this plugin up in any way shape or form as on every other forum if you even have a statement they can pull letters out of to make the word nokos or ghostkill you are flamed on site your house is burned down and your family is held hostage. OK maybe not that bad but its pretty bad.

Second i have been searching for these plugins for a good while. 200$ for a plugin from a guy that will only support it for 3 months is ignorant and everyone else has nonworking versions. I know for a fact that there is several working versions out there as i know people who use them...blatantly.

I first used the search engine on this site to see if i could track down a working version. To no avail as with other sites no working version is posted. I can understand this as alot of gamers in EQ and the hacking community have a very sour taste in there mouth after this plugin exploded on them to really do some damage to the economy of their servers. After said search i sent an email to one of the admins and said admin is passing the email along to someone who can beter answer my question or find the plugin for me (hopefully has it already)

This said i am looking for this plugin in a working state. At risk of sounding like the little kid holding up a severed limb screaming "BUT TIMMY DID IT FIRST" i want to try this out and use it to my advantage in the weee early morning hours in the older raid zones that noone is in (already have voice program from another site that alerts me when someone zones in to my zone)

Before you those who believe this plugin ruined their game get mad at me. Let me state this .. i have maybe 2 hours an evening every other day or so to play ...it is impossible to raid anymore and i am looking to have some fun. Although its just text on a screen i want to say i dont intend to use this as a farming tool to flood the markets with items to make plat to sell like others do.
Believe it or not "shrug"

Any help on this matter or input would be greatly appreciated from members or admins/moderators. I know someone with access to this board has a working .dll and would share that with me "crosses fingers" LOL anyway thanks for reading my mumbled poorly spelled runon sentence filled post

:p

I would definitely stay away from Nijhal and his crew. They charge $250 + and have yet to deliver. They have not had anything out since the patch before yesterday's, and they keep saying they are 'working their butts off trying to code'. They also say things like they have to take time off for family and holidays. WTF? They have been paid well over $25k so far and delivered a plugin that lasted a whole week.

Just my 2 cents. Mod, feel free to edit my post if I went over the top with how I felt.

Mateo

As a general rule:

Stay away from purchasing things from people that have active roles in the community only for bettering themselves, aka Nijhal.

In the past, people that have sold things that worked and supported them were only people that had an active role for the community as a whole and may have hit a point where they want to cash out.

People that try to do it the other way around have *always* ended up scamming.

Let me make this real clear, any discussion of GK/ND is off limits here on Redguides.

This is everyones last warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back