• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Fungi (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmoney

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
8 messages per hour limit, buyer can email me at paypal address provided to continue~ Guess I never sent the email >.>; see you in an hour I guess.

WTS Fungi Tunic $140.

Rules for trade:
I will not go first or take half now half later, I've already been offered that and declined.
I understand I have no feedback so In order to gain some trust I'm offering phone conversations with an unlimited ( Until I run out of family ) phone interviews with my family and myself so that you can get a judgement on my character. If you live in the tri-state area I'm willing to meet in person and do the trade in person.
If you have other ways of building trust to have a successful trade I'm open to talk about it.

If you decide to use paypal as a payment option then you will be asked to leave a note when sending the money to prevent dispute issues, the note will basically confirm the amount you're sending and that its for a virtual good and that you assume all risk involved and will not dispute the claim and any dispute should be considered void to protect seller. Also if you go with paypal you will have to wait until I move the money out of said paypal account in case you still try to dispute.

Karma coin gift cards will be an instant trade.

You may be thinking wow this guy is strict as fuck and protects himself, well you're right I've been on the internet awhile and know the scum that exists.
if you think I'd let you have my entire family's contact information and still screw you over $140 then there is nothing I can do to earn you trust.

Payment methods: Karma coin gift cards, Paypal, and possible other forms if you're more comfortable with something else.

Disclaimer: The fungi came from a personal friend who doesn't RMT or sell PLAT. This is not a hot item and isn't linked to any hot accounts ( people who buy from plat sellers ) So its "Safer".

Edited this post for price drop and clarity for people interested to save time.

Last edited:
lol, its much cheaper to buy plat at 2$/per 1k from 75% of plat sellers here.

buy plat @2$/per 1k on junk acc
buy fungi @ 70k
trade fungi to other account
money saved.

No retarded prices there.

Also keep in mind you're buying plat from a plat seller who is a hot ban target and everyone they've had transactions with. I'm just a player selling one item then I'm done.

Hes right tho..

Its funny to hear the argument of a RMT being more safe when buying from someone with 0 feedback that can scam you pretty easily.

Theres not that many "big" RMTers for P99 out there atm, with PlatLord maybe being one of the only ones. If the plat seller is doing it right, i doubt theres much chance of getting banned, unless youre obvious about it.

I'm worst poster ever for pointing out the truth and trying to inform people they are being screwed? O.K. As long as I save at least 1 person from getting scammed or ripped off.

Randicarie that's is why I put into quotations "Safety". It's true I don't have any credibility so there is more risk involved, however I'm going to drop a logic bomb on how easy it is to catch everyone who buys plat on P99. All it takes is daruebel or how ever you spell the RMT GM's name on p99 to spend $2.5 USD on plat on here to get everyone who has ever dealt with said plat buyer. I'm just a guy who has a fungi and selling it and I'm done. If you're a buyer and you just want a fungi and want to minimize the risk of being linked to people who sell on here frequently then making a deal with me is more attractive and safer longer term since we're assuming the deal is actually going to be legit and I'm not playing the game anymore and I would never RMT as a means to make continuous income because the time vs profit is horrible.

As for my credibility look at my past post on this site. Its one post about me wanting to purchase a fungi tunic but I was paranoid about getting caught. In the end I decided against it and talked to some friends and I acquired one from a non plat seller. Look my post is only going to appeal to someone just like myself who is paranoid. If you want a "safer" fungi contact me. I've already had two people offer me 140, if I wanted to screw people I would of just made a fake deal with them and walked away with 140. Why would I hold out for a few extra dollars if I'm a scrub thief? Anyways all of this could just be a well thought out ploy to earn peoples trust but If you want proof of the 140 offers I can show them( this might be against forum policy so maybe I can't because of privacy I'd have to check ).

Sorry for the 15 paragraphs.

I'm worst poster ever for pointing out the truth and trying to inform people they are being screwed? O.K. As long as I save at least 1 person from getting scammed or ripped off.

Monkey in general items are worth what people are willing to pay. You said you're saving people from being scammed or ripped off? I set the price of my goods not anyone else. If I think the Fungi is worth more because I'm not linked to plat selling and I decide to increase the price because of that then its justified IMO. In the end I would pay that for a fungi for the peace of mind and wouldn't feel ripped off. But if you do that's fine don't buy it then?

The scammed part? If you're only justification that I'm going to scam someone is I don't have any feedback then you're right, but you're also supporting the benefit of buying from me ---> I'm not linked to plat sellers. What am I supposed to do to get feedback? IDK maybe sell an item? You basically assumed I'm a scammer for no reason other then I have no feedback so thats what kinda makes you the worst poster in the thread. However I wont assume you're the worst poster on redguides because I'm not a dick. However If those other sellers want to show some evidence that you are a dick in many threads then I may consider the title of worst poster on the forums

I'm willing to do a few things to somewhat show I'm not a scammer. I'll let you talk to my entire family if you want. I live with like 7 family members in a big house. Want to have a conversation with them? Sure np I'll set it up. Want to talk to my gaming friends? Sure I don't mind. There has to be some anonymity involved as to not give out my identity but If you think I can get 14 people to all agree to scam said buyer then you're right it could happen but is it likely? I've personally never heard of someone getting scammed that hard and having a bunch of people involved. It's morally wrong and the people who steal don't do it out in the open too often I assume and bring their family with them when they do it.

Last edited:
One other way to get RMTers is to pose as a first time seller with no rep. Have a high price on what you are selling, then bust the person that enda up buying it. And cash in at the same time :p

Sorry. Im sure youll get it sold. Just pointing out my concerns.

It's illegal for any of the P99 staff to profit from anything related to the private server. Sony is allowing them to run it so long as they don't profit. If any of the GM's tried to profit from RMT even if it was just to catch people it would cause a huge uproar. I understand though you're just being very what iffy, just like I was in my explanation.

If the buyer is interested I'll link the Late night Mondays with the GM's and you can hear both Sirken and Daruebel(not sure on spelling) voice and can talk to me, I sound nothing like them and like I said if you want to question my family members or friends ( yes yes they could all be in on fucking over someone for chump change? No ) I'll set it up.

Fully understand what you're doing DMoney, you're offering a secure service which is noble and honourable, I highly doubt you're out to scam due to your wall of text explanations. But a few points:

1. Other people who have never RMT'ed sell one off fungis for $140, you are not unique.
2. People who buy large amounts of plat typically hold out for $2/K trades - not $2.5/K you've referred to previously.
3. This is technically a 90K fungi using the principle of equivalence - try selling that in EC tunnel and you'll be there forever.

Furthermore...

It's illegal for any of the P99 staff to profit from anything related to the private server.

Who do you think allows most of the big plat sellers to continue? Theres even a rumour that PlatLord is on P99 payroll.

I've pitched an offer to you and I am confident this is the best offer you will receive. If you ever change your mind please let me know.

Sincerely wishing you the best of luck in your sale. Take care.

Thanks for the kind words ssocrates, I'll keep your offer in mind.

~ After considering it if anyone wants it for market let me know and I"ll sell it at 140

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back