• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Forum Ban for "Necro Bumping"...! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

isobelle

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow, this is a glorious day indeed.

Apparently, I replied to some threads on the forums yesterday or somehthing? I really don't remember... log in today to read some blue something or other on Kara attunements being lifted (news to me) and here i am... banned for "spamming / Trolling / and (this is the best part) HAVING SEX WITH DEAD PEOPLE"

HAWT!

necrobumping.jpg

imagine you are someone not named Bladee or Wilbur, and aren't expert forum trolls. would you know what Necro Bumping is? i can only imagine they mean replying to an old thread, but why not just call it that?

Necro Bumping?

seriously?

i think i just found a new guild name...

imagine you are someone not named Bladee or Wilbur, and aren't expert forum trolls.

Iso hungry after Drama again? Well Drama queen, here you go.

Imagine you are someone not named Isobelle and have enough IQ to know how to use forums, then it should be no reason to go whine on other forums. Oh wait, this is your cry corner I guess. Besides, I rather be a forum troll, but a troll who actually contributed for community, not only with whine articles about being denied to guild or banned on forums.

P.S. No wonder quality of front articles suck when writers are busy trolling official forums and writing this shit.

/love Bladee.
/popcorn
1181911796832.gif

Last edited:
OMGZ all teh hate! The world would be a much better place if we could all get along...amirite?! Just let me know if you all meet IRL...I want to be there to watch...=p

well, that wasn't very hard to do after all. 6 replies, many one right after the other.

i called them "expert trolls". i thought they'd be flattered.

Besides, I rather be a forum troll, but a troll who actually contributed for community

i rather too you be contributing for community to be, but all do you do complain? (is?)

(i'm not sure i got that sentence structure right... i tried to use your own lingo... did it work?)

I'm just sick and tired of your shit iso, since your arrival the douchery and faggotry on this forum has increased by over 9000.

..and i'm still waiting for that public/private appology you promised me :(

Oh and I guess your Russian and Swedish is fucking hawt right?

i honestly have tried to figure out the Russian / Swedish thing for like 10 minutes while i prep for my next class, and it's a total mystery. :confused:

i'm intrigued!

I'm just sick and tired of your shit iso, since your arrival the douchery and faggotry on this forum has increased by over 9000.

Well blame the bright spark who had the idea of merging Redguides and NotAddicted.com in the first place!

Besides I miss Adhjia, or whatever her name was... She was nice to me, which says a lot since most girls just look, scream and run when I enter the room.

Besides I miss Adhjia, or whatever her name was... She was nice to me, which says a lot since most girls just look, scream and run when I enter the room.

Ripper, I really don't get you.

I see two possibilities.

1) you really are that pathetic.

2) you have the wierdest sense of lulz in the world.

Which is it?

The whole na/redguides was never a great match imo, jaded mmo addicts and mmo haxz0rs just dont mix.

At this point the topic was removed from General, and tossed in the mod/writers only section.

Let's see what happens!~

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree, this was blown way out of proportion. A playful comment inspires real nerd rage (and attacks on the site as a whole) from Bladee.

Last edited:
on a side note, i've come to an "understanding" with both Bladee and Wilbur.

this thread was in the midst of spiraling out of control, when wilbur sent me a PM, worried that the only result was going to be both of them getting banned, and how he really was hopeful that wasn't the case.

long story short: i was impressed that he came out with the olive branch, and told him we all have a part to play for the site itself, and that even if we butt heads (lol i said "butt heads"), that banning people is never a good way to go about fixing anything. bladee was still all pissed, but inspired by wilbur, i basically did the same thing in a PM to bladee.

we're all a big happy family now, and hooray for the internet or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back