• You've discovered EC Tunnel šŸ’µšŸ«±šŸ»ā€šŸ«²šŸ¾ a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community šŸ˜‡ If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character šŸ§™ā€ā™‚ļø you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! šŸ‘‹

fixtheshelf warned 30 points for Goodbye post. You no longer need your account. (1 Viewer)

He sent me a message that he thinks teichou and I are certain people in-game, and that he's leaving the community based on these rumors.

fwiw, my 12 characters are on Rizlona and I haven't played since August. I try to keep my distance from RMT, but for full disclosure I do purchase krono from sellers here to give away on RG. I also purchased a couple characters last year as well to fill out my 12 box crew. I think most people who've dealt with me on ectunnel would back me up that I don't have a secret life and what you see is what you get.

Last edited:
dark.jpg

He sent me a message that he thinks teichou and I are certain people in-game, and that he's leaving the community based on these rumors.

fwiw, my 12 characters are on Rizlona and I haven't played since August. I try to keep my distance from RMT, but for full disclosure I do purchase krono from sellers here to give away on RG. I also purchased a couple characters last year as well to fill out my 12 box crew. I think most people who've dealt with me on ectunnel would back me up that I don't have a secret life and what you see is what you get.
redbot is the man. and there was misinformation spread by well known scammers who were actively scamming at the time. If people want to believe unverified rumors let them. Sorry that happened.

all my toons are on drinal...I was on vox....I buy krono every now and then and I have bought a few accounts over the years. but I keep all of that pretty low key. I dont sell anything....I should tho...I got this boxing thing down to a since lol

I sold the man bit of Kronos.
He offered me the world

Instead I took paypal

.... couldn't help myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back