• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Feedback note/comment missing? (1 Viewer)

runordie

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
On the old Redguides site when I left a feedback for someone I added the optional note to give a little description of the transaction and I cannot seem to find those comments on this new site. The optional comment spot was right next to the optional deal thread URL spot.

I'm pretty sure with this new site I made the same kind of comment and can't even find that.

When I'm viewing the feedback, I see the option to add comment, but there is/was a way to add a comment during the process of creating the feedback - how to view that initial comment?

hmmm

@runordie click the title of a feedback to view further comment. If you have feedback privacy enabled the comments are invisible to 3rd parties, but you and the other party should still be able to see it.

I left you a test feedback as an example, ping me when you're ready for it to be deleted.

@runordie click the title of a feedback to view further comment. If you have feedback privacy enabled the comments are invisible to 3rd parties, but you and the other party should still be able to see it.

I left you a test feedback as an example, ping me when you're ready for it to be deleted.

i see the comment on your feedback, but where is it on my other feedbacks?

for example what i see on redguides

jf3afd

that same feedback on ec tunnel

jf3auq

comments on feedbacks made from the new site are showing up

comments on feedbacks from the RG dont seem to have transferred over.

now that i have it figured out its not that big of a deal actually as long as they're kept on RG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back