• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

News Hearsay Everquest 20th anniversary... (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Anyone have any guesses on what DayBreak will do for EQ’s 20th, if anything?

New TLP? Event server? 20% discount in the shop?

IIRC it was around this time last year when Coirnav was announced...

They need to bring back something like RF where you can box .... without an army of laptops cluttering your desk

They need to bring back something like RF where you can box
I highly doubt they will revert from Truebox fail method. Reason being, I know im not the only 1 amonst many others, but someone like me who ran over 100 accounts on fippy and ragefire at any given time, could cockblock any guild. To the point top guilds would hire my crew just to win dps races lol.
Now to take that aspect, and to consider they pulled the plug on 1 person paying for 100+ accounts a month (do the math) Not including at least 5 other huge boxers I know from said era, They through away a lot of income right there, must have been ALOT of QQ behind the scenes towards all boxers not to mention the 100+ reports gm's told me they received daily just against me.

Instances were fine, but OW was not an option.
INSERTCHARACTERNAMEHERE > darkwind

Users who are viewing this thread

Back