• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

EQMac - Level 65 EP Wizard (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eqmacaccts

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Original owner of the account.

Wizard is level 65 with several key AAs already purchased. Keyed for Vex Thal, Sleepers Tomb, and 4-EP'd.

Serious offers through Paypal only. PM with questions.

Additional information:

Focii:
Mana Pres 4
Spell Haste 4
Shield of Maelin
Decession (click)
Barrier Shield
Plainsight
Fires of Sol

AAs:
Spell Casting Fury 3
Spell Casting Fury Mastery 3
Fury of Magic Master 3
Harvest of Druzzil

I won't post the full list of gear as I'd like to keep the character anonymous until the sale goes through.

Last edited:
Price? Can pay as a gift to your e-mail to your Paypal.

I'm not exactly sure of the going rate of the accounts, to be honest, seeing as I'm fairly new here.

Since it is an EP account, I was thinking around $200-225, then again, I am completely open to offers.

My default email account here is the Paypal account.

wannabehacker said:
Hello And welcome to Redguides.com Both of you guys are fairly new , and were glad to have you here at Redguides , Please if you guys dont mind before yall forget please take a look at our User Agreement Section and Sign off on it listed here http://www.redguides.com/forums/show...user+agreement

Done and done!

I suggest sending a PM to the potential buyer with your email in tow. Usually its only admins and mods who can see emails! :)

I'm not exactly sure of the going rate of the accounts, to be honest, seeing as I'm fairly new here.

Since it is an EP account, I was thinking around $200-225, then again, I am completely open to offers.

My default email account here is the Paypal account.

Done and done!

Not sure if what he's still looking for, but, was a bit further up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back