• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Epic Magician for sale! Agnarr (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
SELLING 55 (can be 60 if you need it) Epic Magician! Wearing almost full planar gear with loam encrusted off pieces.

Selling for $415 or 40 krono. PM or post up if interested!

This clown deleted his original post when I pointed out the account also has a CC attached which poses a big risk of being reclaimed. In the original post, he was also selling 165 Kronos, but yet he is still willing to accept Kronos as payment. Dude, do everyone a favor and become verified before you sell a $415 account. We are sick of the lowlife scammers that are rampant here. No smart person would buy even if you went first because of the CC attached.

Last edited:
Actually NWtrader630 I didn't delete the post, I don't know how but when I came on it was deleted. I'm not into constant selling of accounts I just have a box account that I don't want because I hate boxxing. I do have krono for sale also yes because I want to turn stuff in to upgrade my pledge to Pantheon rise of the fallen. It might be a while before I find someone to buy it but I'm not in some kind of rush. If you live somewhere near LA I'll meet you at a coffee shop or something to do the trade It doesn't bother me.

-Doingthebiz

it doesn't cost much to become verified... in fact, it's a small fraction of what you are asking for your account and the number of kronos you have for sale...

True. I don't mind donating to the site, but what kind of info do they want from you?

Also more than willing to just trade for krono if that's easier.

I mean it's literally all listed right there for you. If you can't take the time to read a couple lines of text or spend the couple bucks that it costs to become verified when you are trying to sell $1,000+ on here then you are clearly a scammer and hopefully you get banned sooner than later.

Magician still available :) Come get your epic pet with a full set of gear mage!

Also has Dark Elf illusion.

- - - Updated - - -

Still available for 39 krono.

Last edited:
With no feedback and unwilling to get verified, you are better off starting a GoFundMe page requesting for donations to upgrade your pledge to Pantheon Rise of the Fallen, rather than expect someone to fork over $400 to you here.

I don't want to sound like a troll, but even if you are 100% honest, your account has a credit card attached to it. This means if the new buyer uses a new credit card to buy stuff in the marketplace, the account would be immediately banned since the new CC's name doesn't match the old CC.

Last edited:
Actually it would take about a month but it would still get banned. I made that mistake and it cost me a 60 epic paladin. Will never buy an account again unless there is no CC used, i get the email account not just the address, no information set and preferrably no SQA. Changing the email, IP region change and using a 2nd CC gets the banhammer. Leveled the pally from 50-60 did most the epic and replaced every piece of gear only for it to get banned a month after buying it for "transfer of ownership".

That's understandable. We'll I'll change my price to 30 krono. And if anyone who wants it and was going to put station cash I can put it on before you purchase it, and you can just use krono to keep the sub going.

Its not the $10 i just dont want my license online with the site, especially with all the stuff thats been going on with the new GM, dont know what kinda stuff hes going to get access to.

- - - Updated - - -

Still Available, Nicely geared, Guise of the deceiver, and Iksar warrior faction already good to go! ;) Almost 56 now, has all spells up to level 60 ready with COTH already memmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back