• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Epic Chars and 2 60's on p1999 Blue (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
O.k Im done with the game and I want out.

I am selling an account with the following:

60 Warr VP keyed with 3ok in bank 6 tink bags
60 Rogue w/ epic
44 Cleric w/epic
26 Shaman w/epic

There are also other things on the account random non-high profile items that render the toons playable. But it is a fun account (was to me).

$500 non-nego

PM me here. I will respond. Serious inquiries only.

FAQ:

Qeustion: Sms Set?

Answer: Yes. The SMS is set

Question: Does it come with the eqemu and the email tied to it?

Answer: Yes. This account will come with everything possible that is associated with it. I have no problem with helping ensure that this transaction addresses all and any concerns for the buyer.

Question: Are all the characters on the same account?

Answer: Yes they are all on the same account.

Last edited:
So you'd rather have a bunch of people asking the same questions instead of just answering the questions within the thread?

More details = higher chance of sale. No one wants to buy stuff from an obscure seller.

Hate to say this but if the sms is set it doesn't come with everything to accommodate a successful transaction unless you're sending phone and phone number with it ;p.

eqisdead

If its a cell phone could mail the sim card? And hold off half payment until its received or something. Not to mention you would be sending a real item to help with paypal charge back threat.

If its a cell phone could mail the sim card? And hold off half payment until its received or something. Not to mention you would be sending a real item to help with paypal charge back threat.

This is what I was going to suggest also. Very few people would take the chance on a $500 account they can't secure. The only way to secure it is with the SMS right now and they are not allowing that to be changed, that I know of. Just had to order a new sim card for my iphone and it was like 10 bucks, which they waived. Just trying to help out Neqrotik

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back