• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Entourage518 warned 30 points for Avoiding a ban (1 Viewer)

Issued to: Entourage518
Issued by: Automatic ban system via warning points
Ban date: Jul 30 2020
End date: Never
Reason: See warning thread for more information

I had an issue with Entourage when I first started using this site, he sold me account stating in messages it had (EM earand things) was NOT as told, said to leave info same (I did for a week) he did nothing but waste my time

I had an issue with Entourage when I first started using this site, he sold me account stating in messages it had (EM earand things) was NOT as told, said to leave info same (I did for a week) he did nothing but waste my time
I recall that, and I'm sorry I didn't look at him more closely. I'm realizing these guys will always be around, and we always have to look.

I am glad you recall that, I still have all the correspondence in my outlook if you need anything but I am past it, just sorry someone else got hurt!

Entourage518 is NOT a Fitzgerald. I have messaged Redbot as well.

I can 100% confirm they are not a Fitzgerald. I've spent the last decade hunting those clowns and Entourage..while sarcastic and sometimes difficult to deal with...he is not the meth head scammer of the Fitzgerald variety.

I'm not saying he's innocent, and I have no idea why Entourage is being discussed here..but I can tell you with 1000% certainty that Entourage is not Ryan or Sean Fitzgerald.

The account was in Fitzgerald's hands at one point, but upon further inspection has been passed around a lot. There were several other factors that set off alarms as well, but you're right it's probably too little to lead to a Fitzgerald accusation. I've been wrong before, but the whole-cloth lies set me off.

Regardless, Entourage was lying and attempted to cover up his tracks on an account he took back. Fitzgerald or no he's gone.

Last edited:
@Entourage518 be like
run forrest.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back