• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Live (normal server) EMarr 120 Accounts ALL SOLD (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Level
Race
Varies
Class
Varies
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🔵 Two
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟡 Yes, there is a phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Had a few characters PL’d a few months back but haven’t logged in since March. Not going to be playing on Emarr anymore so I can offload these characters.

None of these have very good gear, and are missing most augs. These were all started as 100 heroics, and have all expansions purchased. They are in good shape for AA.

Looking to sell these for $50 each. This ends up being a decent deal as it is less than the cost of heroics+NoS.

Shadowknight sold
Bard sold
Shaman sold
Berserker sold
Rogue sold
Beastlord sold

Refund Policy
🛎️ None
Last edited:
Had a few characters PL’d a few months back but haven’t logged in since March. Not going to be playing on Emarr anymore so I can offload these characters.

None of these have very good gear, and are missing most augs. These were all started as 100 heroics, and have all expansions purchased. They are in good shape for AA.

Looking to sell these for $50 each. This ends up being a decent deal as it is less than the cost of heroics+NoS.

Shadowknight sold
Bard sold
Shaman sold
Berserker
Rogue sold
Beastlord sold
I sent a pm about the beserker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back