• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Discussion Contest ECTunnel Contest #1 (1 Viewer)

giphy.gif

Thank you all for playing, I am here to collect my kronos ;)

282c8h.jpg

Great new layout.

The "conversations" setup has to be the BIGGEST win/improvement. I'm no longer accidentally replying to myself when I realize I need to send some follow up info or a second message to the other person.

IMHO the "Nighttime" look is WAY better than daytime. So much better than I wonder if it shouldn't be made the default view... maybe take a poll on this?

Sorting for live sevrers is a pain. Lots of stuff that should be progression servers getting put under the live category
Also can't edit posts as far as i can tell?

I love the new site. The Name ECTunnel is amazing and just perfect.
The site is very user friendly, so much easier just clicking krono forum to find kronos instead of having to go through a long list to find one or two people I like to deal with. The different forum sections just makes it so smooth trying to find what you want. The filter option is right out in open and easy to use, making finding my specific server posts that much easier. The profiles look great and feedback score is easy to see and use.Being able to change the colors and appearance of the site is a awesome perk also. I really dont see anything that i believe needs fixing, you guys knocked it out of the park. So hyped every time i use ECTunnel.com now, everything i want or need is right there and easy to find.

So far I like how you can easily search threw the listings now, only dislike is that i have to go to another site to see the listings now instead of just being on RG.

All in all its a win win to me!

I really like being able to PM/chat with a seller. The feedback seems easier to read on this site. I cant think of something I dont like atm. Its really smooth and I personally like it more than when it was on redguides.

No more sticky threads? Feedback system seems more shallow(no comments?no top feedback list?).

I understand the need to break off the bazaar; but as someone who only used the bazaar on redguides, seems like this site is a work in progress compared to what we had before.

What's your impression of EC Tunnel? Tell us something you like and something you don't like about it.

I was surprised with the update, it looks nice but at first it was hard to navigate - with time it will grow on me.

As many have already said, I was also not a fan of it when it first launched. I felt the navigation was clunky and hard to find things. But, it looks like everything has been smoothed out now. I really dig the new messaging system and the bump/auto-bump system is way better than on RG.

I’m embracing the change!

I love being able to upload my own avatar and change site colors. This look is much cleaner, open. I have already reported a bug to you but the software is very good.

One problem. I see that others can "like" someone's post but I don't see a like or thumbs up button.

I really like the new layout -- it's clean, easy to navigate, and looks great. Only issue i've had so far is the private message feature was tough to find, but that could just be my own idiocy.

At first I had to find my way and disliked the site.
But now I got used to it Ilike it very much.
The best feature imo is the chat feature.
Good job guys

Will be hosting the rolls on Ragefire - Red Bazaar Bank at 9 AM EST.
Thank you very much to everyone that participated, your feedback really helped us improve the site over the past month.

Code:
1. Xoxo1987
2. Augmentor
3. Erictheprince
4. Dracco
5. Tryndamere
6. Haruspex
7. Pandemonium
8. Iksardude
9. RogueOne
10. Dracco
11. Frimp
12. Ephyr8780
13. Terawyn
14. Runordie
15. Bumley
16. Goose55
17. RHB
18. Kingwinx
19. Skandal05
20. Tool
21. Redtem
22. Braedo
23. FriedFryz
24. L2Phantom
25. Dead
26. Rcadn
27. Rorgo
28. Lelepowered
29. Demental
30. Sarcasminc
31. Swarmhost9922
32. Cormen
33. Huttont1
34. Exocet
35. Vestalbears
36. ge7en
37. KapiDanger
38. Ziandra
39. Shiftup
40. ChemKavo
41. Slayer-RDB
42. Minniemmee24
43. Vayeco Dynn
44. Aspire2008
45. Underdog
46. Tocidaz
47. Mojiwam
48. Falbenn
49. Pixeldust
50. MissTerious
51. Missterious
52. Supersug
53. Xilrasis
54. Maze EQ
55. Damination
56. L2Phantom
57. Nace
58. Dborgar
59. RHB

Grand Prize (x5 Krono)
"It could have been any number from 1 to 59, but this time it turned up a 12"
Code:
Congrats Ephyr8780

X10 Lucky Winners (x1 Krono each)
"It could have been any number from 1 to 59, but this time it turned up a 17"
"It could have been any number from 1 to 59, but this time it turned up a 21"
"It could have been any number from 1 to 59, but this time it turned up a 26"
"It could have been any number from 1 to 59, but this time it turned up a 43"
"It could have been any number from 1 to 59, but this time it turned up a 54"
"It could have been any number from 1 to 59, but this time it turned up a 4"
"It could have been any number from 1 to 59, but this time it turned up a 14"
"It could have been any number from 1 to 59, but this time it turned up a 33"
"It could have been any number from 1 to 59, but this time it turned up a 16"
"It could have been any number from 1 to 59, but this time it turned up a 47"
Code:
Congrats:
17. RHB
21. Redtem
26. Rcadn
43. Vayeco Dynn
54. Maze EQ
4. Dracco
14. Runordie
33. Huttont1
16. Goose55
47. Mojiwam

If you're a winner please PM me with your character's name and server for delivery.
Thanks again to everyone that participated!
Will be hosting another Krono contest in the upcoming months

Users who are viewing this thread

Back