• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Implemented EC Tunnel Changelog (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redbot

Staff member
Pronouns
He/Him
Rating - 93.3%
41   3   1
Two new features today: "Bump" & "Auto-Bump"

In sales forums, bumping a thread is now done with the "bump" button, which can be found near the reply button. Replying to the thread will no longer result in a bump.

"Auto-Bump" is for premium members only, and is found next to thread-tools at the top of your thread. It allows you to automatically bump threads daily for a week.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Added a "select server" drop-down to relevant forums, similar to The Bazaar on RG. Removed the "prefix list" from said forums, as it looked messy.

• Added a pulsar effect to the green online icon in avatars. @Haruspex was having trouble finding it :)
  • Added an icon to "start conversation" directly from a thread, since @pandemonium missed that feature.

• Added an option to limit email notifications about conversations.
  • Added "My Threads" link in each forum, for navel gazing.
  • Added a link to your posts in each thread on the mini-me avatar on a thread. Hard to explain, you'll see it.
  • Flooded each post with "start conversation" buttons.

Last edited:
  • Added more items to the shop, with the goal of allowing Redcent users to replicate the "Premium" class. Just like you can get everything at RedGuides for free, you can get everything at EC Tunnel for free.
  • "My Threads" button will now return all threads in child forums. Searches from the "EverQuest" page will show all your sales in Krono, Powerleveling, Accounts, etc.

• EC Tunnel is now using a real email server, no more PHP mail() nonsense.
  • You will now receive only 1 email per unread conversation. If someone replies 5 times unanswered in a row, you'll have to log in to see all 5 messages.

• Major upgrade on the site, too many changes to list. Please report issues, and see a list of known issues here

Last edited:
  • Server prefixes will now correctly filter from child forums
  • Added warning banner on non-verified users
  • Changed default theme to ECT Dark
  • Changed how forums appear to make them cleaner, with less negative space
  • Added joined date, post count, and feedback score back to user profiles
  • Added follower statistics

• Fixed "banned" banner display
  • Fix thread-per-day issues
  • Added a forum currency, the "Ducat". I'm still not sure how users should earn them, feel free to message me ideas.
  • Added the "Ducat shop"
  • Premium users may purchase automatic thread bumps in the shop
  • You may now bump 3 times per day, total.
  • Feedback privacy can now be set in the privacy tab.
  • Thread filter is now at the top of threads on mobile
    1569919778100.png
  • Fixed issue for users with bounced emails

• "My threads" button is back
  • Adjusted the bump-thread time limit from 3 minutes to 1
  • Added feedback on mobile view

• Removing the email limiter option above, it needs more work. At this point I'll let that feature die unless there's big demand.

• Disabled discord display on mobile web browsers for performance. Please use the discord app if you're afk.

Last edited:
  • The WoW section is being closed, as we are focused on being an EverQuest-specific site. All WoW threads have been moved to the EverQuest section, you may find them by searching for the WoW prefix.
  • We have a new forum: Escrow. Read the details here.

Last edited:
  • You can now invite anyone to a conversation, whether you started it or not. This is to help facilitate escrow trades.
  • Image sizes have been reduced to increase page load time.
  • Mobile chrome browser is still very slow to load the EQ section. Until I fix this, I recommend Firefox mobile, especially the Firefox "preview" version.

• Fixed an issue with "feedback invisibility" not appearing for premium users.
  • Added a couple shop items
  • Updated forum software to fix a few bugs

Last edited:
  • Threads will be locked after 90 days if they're not bumped. Premium users may re-open their locked threads.
  • Users may create 4 new threads per week. Premium users may create 10. If this is problematic let me know, I will adjust the settings.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back