• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Idea News Dumping PayPal (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Paypal sent a nastygram to Fry about accounts no longer being allowed to engage in RMT for Everquest. I responded with a tweet to PayPal. Where shall we go now? Give us a heads up before we need kronos again.

Very shitty backdoor move, DBG!

Means no more account sales

best solution would be Zellee since it’s link directly to bank. And would be easier to file criminal charges

Then would be not need for petitions here you can handle fraud claims directly with bank with zelle as I have from a fraud here. Be less stress on the persons behalf

Zellee SUCKS for recouping monies, I had a transfer back while ago and a REAL ITEM was shipped to me house it was a BRICK! that brick cost me 500.00 all my bank did was politly ask the seller to resend the item to which they responded they did the first timem correctly , i got screwed I hope Friends and Family transfers of paypal are still being allowed or were all in trouble, (note.... any direct money transfer is final unless you can prove fraud AND the bank can get it back like my new shiny brick i got screwed

Shrugs ive never had issues with zelle but I wouldn’t expect anything else reason I’ve stoped eq all together , negative people negative opinions people that are scammers and frauds I can think of a few from this site I can prove. but meh 😑 I’m sure I’ll eventually stop logging on here too.

Paypal can ban whomever they please. It would be nice if we had a legal right to payment systems, or a nationalized payment system so our constitutional privacy protections would be baked in. Until we vote MissTerious into congress there will be nothing as easy or private as meatspace's cash system, and that's a pity.

Some decent options in the meantime: zelle, cashapp, skrill, cryptocurrency.

Last edited:
Paypal can ban whomever they please. It would be nice if we had a legal right to payment systems, or a nationalized payment system so our constitutional privacy protections would be baked in. Until we vote MissTerious into congress there will be nothing as easy or private as meatspace's cash system, and that's a pity.

Some decent options in the meantime: zelle, cashapp, skrill, cryptocurrency.
They've tried to get me to run for local office. I told them I can't be tactful, even when I try. :-D

Where is related info to this? We've all been trading for years this way. I believe the only way they can track back is just random notes players like to leave with their payments. Otherwise if you have other proof this isnt a one of let us know. Thank you for sharing!

1613922853777.png
1613922853777.png

All one guy did was accept donations and sell dota stuff.

A knowledgeable friend said their bug is because it's F&F transactions that piss off the IRS. One person here invoices me and says he has no trouble at all with Paypal.

I used Facebook pay last night to donate to a friend. It's really easy.

Whether you use PayPal or any other service. Gifting money for services is illegal. You are bypassing taxation and that pisses off the IRS.

Gifting here started to hedge against fraud. Dont create a full time job out of it and you should be fine. Ultimately if you do create a job out of it you should trade with folks that have great feedback and take the money legitimately

Whether you use PayPal or any other service. Gifting money for services is illegal. You are bypassing taxation and that pisses off the IRS.

Gifting here started to hedge against fraud. Dont create a full time job out of it and you should be fine. Ultimately if you do create a job out of it you should trade with folks that have great feedback and take the money legitimately

It's not bypassing taxation if you report everything to the IRS correctly. However, avoiding Paypal fees for business services is against Paypal's rules.

So weird I use PayPal FnF for most my buys and sales and leave a note kinda like a receipt of what I bought so if comes to me anything different I have a leg to stand. Because FnF is final but you can prove fraud if you have proof off what the money was for. PayPal greets me as a valued costumer for anything I need costumer service for. But they have made 5000$+ off me in fees over years so I guess maybe they like me? And I have been buying and selling stuff from EQ on it since 2001-02.
Also you don’t have to claim money if you don’t own a business. If it’s under 9999$ a year no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back