• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Project 1999 Deleted (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WTS Iksar Necromancer in 20's with 100K in gear

I bought the warrior he is referring to, great transaction, great communication, over all amazing seller. Not sure why my feedback for him didnt go thru.

would high recommend 1

I PM'd you with questions in regards to the gear, seeing as that's what most people are going to be purchasing this for. If you arent going to give any info about what gear this guy has, Im going to have a hard time forking up money.

I appreciate the inquiry dhew. To clarify, here was the response I provided:

"Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, were in the middle of moving.

I've got a lot of inquiries with this same question. I am reluctant to give away too much, for both safety of myself and possible future buyer. If you are really interested, and nobody just offers me target price, I'll put a list together. Thanks, and sorry for the trouble.
"

I can respect reservations when I am unwilling to divulge much information, I think I overestimated interest, and nobody has offered me my target price. So on that note, I'm gonna take down this auction. Apologize for the inconvenience, thanks for those that sent inquires.

I'll leave this open a day or two for clarity, then gonna edit/delete topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back