• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Darkeros - 80 wizard - Solteris/15k mana/1400AA 100% Legit (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkeros

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Code:
Account Type: Everquest

Server: Xegony

Transfer Available: Not unless you know a way around the account owner

Level: 80

Account Active: No, but will supply 30-day gamecard to get you started

Original Owner: No

Have Secret Question/Answer: Yes

CD Key Available: No

Gear: Over 15k mana unbuffed. Around 16k self-buffed. Lots of Solteris gear, most visible is FC, and some new gear from latest expansion. Has 2.0. Has LoN mount and illusions.

Expansions: Has all expansions

Spells: Has all Rk.3 Spells from TSS and Rk.2 from TBS. Has all merchant spells from latest expansion.

Amount: Will leave this up for a while and consider offers. Please post offers as replies and do not PM me about this account unless you have a question.

Pay Method: I will only accept Western Union and I'll give you my Phone Number. I'm not out to scam or be scammed, that's why I'll give you all my information, but I demand a form of payment that's secure for me.

EXTRA: I have a macro that runs this char in a group perfectly. You target the MA, turn it on, and it goes to town, doing the highest DPS possible while also keeping itself out of aggro. 
I never actually used it because I quit playing right after I got it working correctly.

Last edited:
Re: Darkeros - 80 wizard - Solteris/15k mana/1400AA

Most important thing about this account is all the gear and experience was obtained 100% legit.

Most important thing about this account is all the gear and experience was obtained 100% legit.

That should be in the form, too many chars for sale atm have been hacked

Looking for $500 for this account. First $500 offer gets it. I'm going to start posting it at other places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back