• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Crested Mistmoore Ring - Ancient Cloak of Flames WTS or trade for Krono maybe? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infiniteye

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have a couple of each, "Ancient Cloak of Flames"(s) and "Crested Mistmoore Ring"(s) wondering if it's worth to sell for real $$ or try and trade for krono in game. I am not 100% sure i want to sell them so please just give me some feedback/PC. I will not transfer them to any other server, I am on Drinal and you would have to come there to get them from me. I can't find any others for sale on here or PA to compare and price.

-Eye

I have a Legatus Gorget also now but it's only COTF rare, PC/thoughts/offers?

Last edited:
These aren't particularly valuable or worth selling outside of game imo. They aren't hard to get and there are plenty around.. at least on FV these go around 2m plat. While it sounds like a lot that's really nothing. High ticket items like raid stuff that's rare and hard to get worth selling outside of game. These? Not so much.

Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back