• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Idea Country Flags (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
699   0   0
Can we get country identifier filters for the Krono section? I don't know if we need to have flags for all 180+ countries but it could help users understand if they're going to pay fees on top of the listed price and filter for local sellers.
It may prove more useful than having the server flags in the Krono section since Krono are account-wide and not server-specific.

Be sure to upvote the thread on top of reacting! That way we can hopefully get it implemented. :)

Last edited:
Can we get country identifier filters for the Krono section?
5560.png

Last edited:
I believe Xuande's idea here is a huge improvement, I am still advocating for this upgrade. There has been ongoing interest and inquiries about it from traders to me for some time.
In my personal experience, complications continue to arise from not knowing the countries of origin of those I am trading with.

I like this idea. If not we can generalize regions as well: EU, UK, SA, Asia. Etc. Then pull the larger player based countries out of each area as individual flags.

I feel like some people will discriminate against sellers from certain countries. EverQuest has no boarders.

I would discriminate against lots of countries!

We are all from different countries, regardless of any negative opinions you might have about someone from another region, this approach addresses issues such as hidden conversion fees. This ensures there are no discrepancies or surprises after two parties have agreed on a deal but before a payment is made.

I feel like some people will discriminate against sellers from certain countries. EverQuest has no boarders.

I would discriminate against lots of countries!

I thought about this as well, however, it is absolutely within the Buyer's right to purchase from whichever country they'd like to for whichever reasons they want.

Hidden fees, banks asking questions for international charges / blocking transactions, absolutely yes, it should be open knowledge before the purchase. Same way accounts are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back