• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Oakwynd CLEAN Fresh Accounts (Oakwynd) Sold out (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
184   0   0
Level
51+
Race
Human
Class
Mage
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🟢 I will give buyer access to the original email account
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟢 No secret question has been set.
Buyer Requirements
📌 Must be Verified and or have lots of feedback
Retired from Oakwynd thank you all. Everything is sold.

I am 100% reliable and Safe to work with. I have Flawless feedback here and on Playerauctions.com 15+ years, and have been working on TLPs since the beginning.

---AVAILABLE---Open to offers.

SOLD - Human - Lvl 56.5+ Mage - (some random gear GEBS/Ivandyr hoop/Planar / Elemental binder + magi page 3 (epic) / 51 earth pet / 700+ DB cash - Fresh no info set no s/q and you get original email.

---SOLD---
(0 of 4 of these left) SOLD - Human - Lvl 51+ Mage - (some random gear GEBS/Ivandyr hoop/Planar / Elemental binder + magi page 3 (epic) / 51 earth pet / 700+ DB cash - Fresh no info set no s/q and you get original email.

SOLD - Human - Lvl 56.5+ ENCH - 2 x 40 slot big bags / Most spells up to 50 + clarity 2 and 56 grp clarity + Full set of gear mix of insidious hate robe, gebs, ivandyr hoop, etc / 1k DB cash - Fresh no info set no s/q and you get original email.

SOLD - Human - Lvl 50.99 (MAX) Mage - Full decent gear (gebs, ivandyr hoop, apothic robe) 8/8 planar/loam or better in each slot / Most vendor spells + (49 water pet) / Elemental binder + magi page 3 (epic) - Fresh no info set no s/q and you get original email.

SOLD - Human - Lvl 50.99 BRD + Lvl 54+ BRD - Full decent set of Planar Gear + Resist set shared between both / Most Songs on main Brd up to 50 / 500 DB cash - Fresh no info set no s/q and you get original email.

SOLD - Human - Lvl 51 BRD - Full decent set of Planar Gear / Most Songs up to 50 - Fresh no info set no s/q and you get original email.

SOLD - Human - Lvl 54+ CLR - SolA epic piece / 2 x 40 slot big bags / Most spells up to 50 + full set of decent gear from hate etc. / 900+ DB cash - Fresh no info set no s/q and you get original email.

SOLD - Halfling - Lvl 50+ DRUID - Most spells up to 50 / 1k+ DB cash - Original Owner have S/Q and you get original email.

SOLD - Human - Lvl 50.99 PAL + Dark Elf - Lvl 54+ SK - 2 x 40 slot big bags / Shard of Night + FBSS + Full decent set of Gear + resist set shared with pal/sk / Pal most spells up to 50 + DE mask / 600+ DB cash - Fresh no info set no s/q and you get original email.

Refund Policy
🛎️ None once deal is complete.
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back