• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Chase Rare RoF Raid Stat Items (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beastman63

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 96.1%
49   2   0
Selling an array of the new Chase items have almost all that are out between me and a couple buddies. Goin rate is 12 Krono per item with Shields and Weapons running more. Please contact me here. Don't Miss out now that the nerf is in place. Could be awhile before you see more!!!

Was no helm. down from 40ish items between me and my buddies to already 26 items left don't hesitate I will reply in order of PM's recieved in the am round 8am cst ish need sleep farmed out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad no one here bought anything I sold a few things and reinvested money to more chase items that are now deleted somehow I heard they are deleting items that were just exploited. IE By running the exact mission that had an exact set of mobs up and dropped every time. And reading the way a response to a petition was worded on the forums if you didn't just farm that specific instance you were getting items. Makes me glad I was killing all elders in the instances I did cuz the items I bought are gone but the ones I farmed myself are there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back