• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Report Chargeback by user drog23 (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
1054   0   1
Username(s) of the accused
drog23
When did the issue occur?
1/09
Link to transaction thread
https://ectunnel.com/community/threads/wts-krono-9-50-min-5-in-stock-all-servers.64654/#post-367872
Value of property in dispute
$95
User drog23 bought 10kr from me on Dec 9th 2018. This user did a charge back on their credit card as a "Unauthorized transaction" . I was notified today that paypal has opened a dispute because of the charge back.

I contacted other sellers whom the user bought from around the same time. At least one has contacted me alerting me they did a charge back with them as well. I will let them reply to this thread as well.

If you all could also contact Paypal and explain the situation then that will be more ammunition against him

Dox: David Allen Rogers aka " Drog23" on ECTunnel.com
Registered Address on Paypal:
4073 N Fruit Ave Apt 102
Fresno, CA 93657
United States

4/12/1989

Now lives at:
134 N Fairbanks Ave

Sanger, CA 93657

Owns: A Perfect World App Innovations
Reddit thread , him mentioning his company - https://www.reddit.com/r/TSB18/comments/8f3ni8/anyone_loading_yet/
Reddir Username - https://www.reddit.com/user/raiseitworldwide

Link to his company:
https://www.patreon.com/apwai

Registered email on ETC - [email protected]
Paypal Email - [email protected]

IP - 73.12.128.70

EQ Characers:
Rgarak on Firiona Vie level 106 SK <Knights of Infinity> <- Multiple krono deliveries to this character.
Performer on Agnarr
Firiona Vie Riiley 107 Zerker <Knights of Infinity>

https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/re...ogers&citystatezip=Fresno, California&rid=0xr

Last edited by a moderator:
That is the current dox I have on him thus far. More info will be updated to that post as its gathered.

Just called paypal and was told the charge back was from his bank/or CC and would
normally take 60-90 days to resolve. Thanks to this scammer, my paypal account now
has a negative balance and was told I can't use paypal anymore until I add funds to get it to zero balance (lol).
I have been a verified paypal member since 2000 and now I find the company pretty pathetic...
Their international wire transfer service, Xoom, is even worse...

So is my PayPal account tied up because of this open dispute with the negative balance?

I have his FV char name somewhere I think...

Your PayPal account should be fine to use.
If you want to dig up the names of the character and server you delivered to feel free to PM me them

He charged back $180 on me for 20 krono as well. The krono was delivered to a character named Performer on Coirnav.

Correction, character was on Coirnav not Agnarr.

Last edited:
So this guy made at least 6 charge backs recently stating unauthorized charges all from PayPal each with different dates and he thinks his cc won’t question him?

Last edited:
This topic of charging back a paypal friends and family payment made through a credit card was discussed not too long ago.
It could be a long wait, but at least now we will see how this issue will be resolved.

I live near the scammer, and have all of his information. I went ahead and contacted a police officer earlier about proceeding with filing criminal charges against him. I will know more tomorrow. I will ask him if we are able to combine all of the incidents for a more severe charge.

The lesson here is to transfer your PayPal balance back to your bank often to avoid situations like this. If the chargeback was in the thousands, then this would become a real pain in the ass to have the money tied up unless you have no PayPal balance.

Last edited:
actually the lesson here is don't scam people smarter than you. I filed a police report today, I need everyone that was scammed by this nerd to send me a copy of their paypal transaction. Also, pm me for a link to the case number to attach in your paypal dispute.

@klesko , @NWTrader630 , @egal33 , @ahhz316 .
Please PM me with an Email address to supply some documents to you to retrieve your money.
I've been working with Paypal the last 2 days and resolved my case with it being in my favor and let them know that there's other people he scammed. In fact his accounts being sent to the fraud prevention team due to the proof I provided them - that Im also going to provide to you.

Anyone getting a similar message from Paypal? Total BS.

"Thank you for contacting PayPal.

We have received your documentation and will keep it on file.

Please note that we have disputed the chargeback with the buyer's credit card issuer. Depending on the credit card issuer involved, the chargeback dispute process may take up to 75 calendar days. The chargeback case will reflect as closed within the Resolution Center of your PayPal account while we await the credit card issuer's response. Once the card issuer has responded to PayPal with their decision, we will send an email to your primary email address with the final outcome of the case. Keep in mind that the outcome of a disputed chargeback is ultimately made by the credit card issuer and PayPal cannot appeal or control the decision. If the chargeback is decided in your favor, the funds will be credited back to your PayPal account balance.

Thank you for choosing PayPal.

Sincerely,
Sabrina
PayPal Chargeback Division
PayPal"

Anyone getting a similar message from Paypal? Total BS.

"Thank you for contacting PayPal.

We have received your documentation and will keep it on file.

Please note that we have disputed the chargeback with the buyer's credit card issuer. Depending on the credit card issuer involved, the chargeback dispute process may take up to 75 calendar days. The chargeback case will reflect as closed within the Resolution Center of your PayPal account while we await the credit card issuer's response. Once the card issuer has responded to PayPal with their decision, we will send an email to your primary email address with the final outcome of the case. Keep in mind that the outcome of a disputed chargeback is ultimately made by the credit card issuer and PayPal cannot appeal or control the decision. If the chargeback is decided in your favor, the funds will be credited back to your PayPal account balance.

Thank you for choosing PayPal.

Sincerely,
Sabrina
PayPal Chargeback Division
PayPal"

Seems like theyre only doing support for the ones that werent sent as friends and family and was sent as a service or item. =/
But we will be persuing him on the CC end so that it all resolves. We have ample proof he made the purchases.

Again, Everyone NEEDS to send me a screen shot of the paypal transaction. We have this guy totaling from over misdemeanor to a felony now, I need to provide this to the officer handling the case.

https://imgur.com/LIXV4bd

The actual amounts were $54 (on 12/10/18) and $120 (on 11/26/18) (just confirmed with Paypal that both were by F & F) but the chargeback amounts show $55.87 and $123.78 (which includes a small fee).

Besides the chargebacks, the scammer's CC also slapped on an additional $40 chargeback fee ($20 for each chargeback).

Paypal can do nothing now. Just have to wait it out.

Thanks for everyone's help with this.

Last edited:
Confirmed that the bastard is one of the two listed owners of the below property.

134 N Fairbanks Ave
Sanger, CA 93657

Purchased in June 2017 for $248K. While it’s not a mansion, he is still a property owner at 29 years old. Not sure why he is scamming people.

Last edited:
Good to hear. The negative balance is preventing me from using PayPal from purchasing anything else, unless I pay the negative balance first.

I refuse to do that out of principal. . Thanks to the staff here for all your assistance.

"I talked to David he will be returning all the money."

Thank you xoxo for going out of your way to help everyone with this. Did he give an excuse as to why he did all
the chargebacks? and did he apologize?

yeah im giving him until today to contact me, he said he would yesterday. if he doesnt i will be adding quite a bit more to the dox

After waiting for 75 days, Paypal finally refunded most of us (if not all). I assume that
the scammer failed to provide anything to his credit card company to support his claim
that the transactions were fraudulent.

Omg is anyone still here? This guy just got me on a completely different game (Game of Thrones Conquest.) Sold him my keep (worth 450 USD) for only 300 AND allowed him to only pay 200 upfront. Sure enough I get a charge back email stating that he has stated that this is unauthorized. He says his bank did it automatically and that he will be canceling right away. Shortly a charge back for the second payment comes through. He States he will handle it. All of this is documented on discord. I am thoroughly disgusted and of anyone has updated information on him, I'm definitely interested in pursuing legal action. @xoxo

Update:
So the dispute did not go iny favor despite David telling me that he had contacted his bank and let them know the charges were legit and that I will be getting the money released. I am out 350 dollars plus fees. Not sure what to do at this time.

Same here, dude. I never got reimbursed even though he told me he had contacted the bank as well. I'm still out $200 bucks. Paypal refuses to help either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back