• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Dispute Report Charge back from ProudNorrathian after purchase 57 kronos (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
253   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
ProudNorrathian

ProudNorrathian has purchase twice from me, 40 kronos and 17.​

He claimed to charge back those 2 transaction from paypal with unauthorized payment.
1668328494775.png

Yep and called him out on the post too. Unreal! Looking at his feedback and ecanon and krsellers better beware also. Also he sold 3 chunks of something. I assume some of the kronos he stole.

Last edited:
I bought 2 Krono off him last night and he wanted cashapp because he said he was only accepting cash for small amounts, no PayPal..thought it was weird but he offered to go first right off the bat so I was good with it

If mods want his cash app and his name let me know

If his case goes through then he, in effect, paid $0 and is selling them for $9.
Don't ever tell PayPal that you're engaging in RMT. You'll catch a lifetime ban from the platform. You see the yellow icon on his name? That means that he's new to PayPal and unverified. That's probably not his real name.
1668361204577.png

When the Fitzgerald twins took a break from doing hot rails of meth and incestually pounding each other out ("It's not gay, we're genetically the same!") to try a chargeback I didn't respond to the case and they found in my favor.
Note that I'm not making any accusations that could be considered libelous as the Fitzgerald twins I'm referring to are a fictional characterization with no ties to any real person(s).

You literally should not tell PayPal that you're engaged in RMT. You just provided them evidence that you're willingly breaking their Terms of Service. Incest twins over there probably laughing that you fell into their trap of self-reporting because it's another level to their troll.
It doesn't matter if you transferred the money out. If they don't find in your favor then your account will go negative and be locked until you transfer money in to get it to $0.

On the plus side... if these go through then they've personally committed felony theft via cybercrime against you.
I was working with the Rhode Island Attorney General Computer Crimes Unit to provide them evidence that these two had personally committed felony theft against me.
Unfortunately PayPal found in my favor (and dropped them below felony). I was going to file a small claims court case against them for the $600, would actually go because I'm ultimately petty, and then the AG CCU would leverage the findings in that case to approach criminal charges against them.

The AG's office was aware of these two miscreants so if you give them a call on Monday you can report that you're having issues with them.

Rhode Island State Police
Phone: (401) 444-1000

You literally should not tell PayPal that you're engaged in RMT. You just provided them evidence that you're willingly breaking their Terms of Service. Incest twins over there probably laughing that you fell into their trap of self-reporting because it's another level to their troll.
It doesn't matter if you transferred the money out. If they don't find in your favor then your account will go negative and be locked until you transfer money in to get it to $0.

Hmm I don't see anything in their TOS being against RMT.

"You may not use the PayPal service for activities that relate to transactions involving

(e) stolen goods including digital and virtual goods"

Doesn't say anything against legitimate RMT.

got it, thx
On the plus side... if these go through then they've personally committed felony theft via cybercrime against you.
I was working with the Rhode Island Attorney General Computer Crimes Unit to provide them evidence that these two had personally committed felony theft against me.
Unfortunately PayPal found in my favor (and dropped them below felony). I was going to file a small claims court case against them for the $600, would actually go because I'm ultimately petty, and then the AG CCU would leverage the findings in that case to approach criminal charges against them.

The AG's office was aware of these two miscreants so if you give them a call on Monday you can report that you're having issues with them.

Rhode Island State Police
Phone: (401) 444-1000

So many sellers have gotten deplatformed from PayPal over the years for engaging in RMT. Check out the banned threads over at other sites like OwnedCore or EpicNPC.
Our very own Mr. RedBot doesn't recommend using PayPal or accept it for ECTunnel because people in the MQ/RMT community were having their accounts deactivated.

Note that just like with DPG you're subject to their interpretation of the rules. They very well could say that we don't own the virtual goods that we're selling.

I just told them I traded a digital service for a gift. I didn't mention anything about virtual goods. A digital service could basically mean anything. However I highly doubt Paypal will side with them as they clearly did this to many people and have a fresh account whereas the people he did it too are all mostly veterans with old and well established accounts. It would basically be the same as siding with his account here against all of ours lol.

also I would not share with PayPal all that RMT information - It can negatively affect you and anyone else he charged back if done incorrectly.

Yeah, like DK said here, you have to dance around the issue if you respond at all.
When they tried this with me a couple of weeks ago I did not even acknowledge the case and PP found in my favor a week later.

This is shitty, sorry guys.
He asked me to sell him 40 krono - I did not do so as he is a new account with low feedback.

FEEDBACK IS KING- I always say that. Premium/Verified are not protection against theft unfortunately.

I hope everything resolves positively, also I would not share with PayPal all that RMT information - It can negatively affect you and anyone else he charged back if done incorrectly.
I agree... Though I may not be verified myself I would like to think others would have morales and do the right thing. For me its the fact of its confusing as hell to get verified but as @Diamond Krono stated being verified wont protect you still.

I agree... Though I may not be verified myself I would like to think others would have morales and do the right thing. For me its the fact of its confusing as hell to get verified but as @Diamond Krono stated being verified wont protect you still.
It certainly lowers the chances that you will be scammed, however it is not a guarantee. There are some traders that either burn out and go rogue, or reoccurring scammers that seek to verify themselves by obtaining and abusing others identity.

It does lessen the chances for sure, but it is absolutely not a certainty. Feedback is the most important standard.

If you're having any issues verifying, I am happy to walk you through the process.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back