• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Buying Krono x4 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stadte

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'd like to purchase 4 krono for $36 (thats $9 per). I will not be paying via friends and family as I would have zero purchase protection from Paypal if things didn't work out. Please message me if you have stock available.

Good luck with that one - you have zero feedback and expect a seller to work with you? You could work with a trusted seller like myself and pay friends and family then get your krono instant, but no one here will do a deal without F&F.

Heaven forbid I expect some protection when buying things online. Mogs, with your reputation I would have purchased from you, but you don't even have stock right now. =/

In this community; if someone steals, they get banned.

Look at peoples reputation. You will *NOT* get 9$ per without F&F. End of story, no one would sell for that price non F&F.

If you need kronos that badly and want even more security, buy a subscription for Level 2 and make a post in the black market.

Jeez Louise, calm down people! From what I could see, peoples reasoning for requesting F&F are the fees. If said fees were taken care of by the buyer, what is the problem here?

Look up my krono selling post, I have specified 2 reasons, and there are more reasons behind that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ohhh I see, I thought you had actually written up something that explained this whole F&F thing. You don't really explain it at all. You say it's to avoid fees and tracking, but if you sold this stuff properly you wouldn't need tracking for virtual goods. Is that not right?

Ohhh I see, I thought you had actually written up something that explained this whole F&F thing. You don't really explain it at all. You say it's to avoid fees and tracking, but if you sold this stuff properly you wouldn't need tracking for virtual goods. Is that not right?

depends on who you are going to explain to.
enough said, but good luck.

Finally someone came out and said it. Hopeless you said your reasoning was "preventing buyer revert money back". This was obvious from the very beginning, and I feel bad for the buyers who don't understand what they're losing when they buy as friends and family. So instead of keeping things fair, legal, and safe(ish) for everyone, you make things completely safe for yourselves while removing any safety net the buyer may have had. Sure there are player ratings, but that doesn't actually protect me, it only makes me feel better about buying from them. Someone mentioned that people would be banned here for scamming, but so what? They still have my money and I'm not getting that back (especially if I used friends and family). Sure, it would keep them from scamming someone else, but I'm still shit out of luck.

I'm not even thinking about people with high ratings here. I made this post after unsuccessfully messaging three high ranked sellers (two were out, one didn't respond). Instead of randomly messaging someone with low or no rating who insisted on using F&F, I thought I might try to make a post with my stipulation up front. I'm not being unreasonable. I simply think it's wrong of sellers here to strip buyers of their rights while lying about it, which is exactly whats going on.

If you dont want to buy under their terms then go somewhere else to buy your goods. 99 percent of sellers want F&F thats the only method I take as well. I'm sure you can go to playerauctions and pay however you want

If you dont want to buy under their terms then go somewhere else to buy your goods. 99 percent of sellers want F&F thats the only method I take as well. I'm sure you can go to playerauctions and pay however you want

This. I only do F&F and have not even had one request of a buyer or seller to do anything other than that.

There is a reason for the feedback to present established sellers for those who are weary, and the additional security in the redguides verification. You can also get paypal verified.

With all due respect you're being entirely unreasonable, but to each their own. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back