• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Plat Buy/Sell EQ plat at PlayerAuctions (1 Viewer)

TradingPlatform

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PlayerAuctions digital asset exchange platform is PlayerGuardian™, a powerful proprietary technology that provides unparalleled protection for all players, payments and trades. Buyers are guaranteed delivery of their purchase or their money back. Sellers have complete protection against payment fraud and chargebacks.

PlayerAuctions offers support to more than 100 of the largest MMO game titles and provides a fraud-free marketplace to trade game assets to more than 150 million MMOG players worldwide.

Featured games PlayerAuction is supporting:
- EverQuest

Others:
- Runescape
- World of Warcraft
- Path of Exile
- Guild Wars 2
- Diablo III
- League of Legends
- Habbo
- Eve Online

To learn more about PlayerAuctions platform, you may visit or contact us at playerauctions dot com

FUK PA!

Use the redguides baz or the dudes that sell plat from here

When I came back to eq i tried to get a couple toons and some plat, but their piece of shit system autobanned me for trying to spend too much money in one month(like a $250 limit). On my third purchase all made within 3 or 4 days, it rejected every form of payment i tried and then dicked up my cards fraud alert dealy-so i had to call each company to get them back online-

PA though, those fukin guys just kept ignoring every email i sent for weeks...their live online contact could only tell me "send cs an email", which was no help

After a couple weeks i get some auto generated crap telling me to send them a copy of my utility bills along with a bunch of other personal crap (like an identity theif would)
No PA, you can't have a copy of my social security card or my drivers license (they were very specific that it had to be a very clear photo of my license....fukin fishy shit right?)

Within couple weeks the plat i bought from a guy on PA was taken back by SOE (they took plat spread across 4 different accounts at that point, any toon that had touched the tainted Playerauctions plat was robbed, a GM email me back and said it came from a compromised account and their was nothing else SOE could do for me)

And of course, PA wasn't gonna do shit for me either....FUKIN SCAM ARTISTS as far as i can tell

FUCK YOU PLAYERSAUCTIONS, you shoulda bought an add spot...then real people couldn't reply and tell everyone how shitty you are....FUCKIN cheap scammy bitches

FUK PA!

Use the redguides baz or the dudes that sell plat from here

When I came back to eq i tried to get a couple toons and some plat, but their piece of shit system autobanned me for trying to spend too much money in one month(like a $250 limit). On my third purchase all made within 3 or 4 days, it rejected every form of payment i tried and then dicked up my cards fraud alert dealy-so i had to call each company to get them back online-

PA though, those fukin guys just kept ignoring every email i sent for weeks...their live online contact could only tell me "send cs an email", which was no help

After a couple weeks i get some auto generated crap telling me to send them a copy of my utility bills along with a bunch of other personal crap (like an identity theif would)
No PA, you can't have a copy of my social security card or my drivers license (they were very specific that it had to be a very clear photo of my license....fukin fishy shit right?)

Within couple weeks the plat i bought from a guy on PA was taken back by SOE (they took plat spread across 4 different accounts at that point, any toon that had touched the tainted Playerauctions plat was robbed, a GM email me back and said it came from a compromised account and their was nothing else SOE could do for me)

And of course, PA wasn't gonna do shit for me either....FUKIN SCAM ARTISTS as far as i can tell

FUCK YOU PLAYERSAUCTIONS, you shoulda bought an add spot...then real people couldn't reply and tell everyone how shitty you are....FUCKIN cheap scammy bitches

Greetings Ryuster,

I'm so sorry to hear that you are having issue in using our service. To assist you further, I would like you to send me a PM regarding on your issue. Please include your PA ACCOUNT ID and order ID.

I also had a bad experience. I bought an Age of Conan account a couple years ago or so, and after maybe a month, the original owner took it back. PA did nothing about it, never mind a refund, they wouldn't even reprimand the scammer.

i never use pa not even as a last resort, i find PA more for the newbs of account selling / buying same with plat. everything on pa is over priced. never once have i found a "good deal" on pa. Playerguardian may make some people sleep better but in all reality is stupid. small community sites like this or mmobugs or any site are always the better option. less scamming less bull shit period and that is an unarguable fact.

and while im on a rant, i think PA sucks so much and is such a hassle to post a auction / buy from its not even worth the time. there are times i have wanted to sell accounts and dont because i dont want to go through the 9 million steps required to post an auction, copies of drivers licences and that are just nonsense. its the worst site ever and is used by people that dont know any better. im sure someone will hate me for this post and thats ok keep scamming away there because its keeps smaller sites such as here safer! :)

I'm pretty sure everyone here knows about PA, and is avoiding it for a reason. Thread moved to Fippy's forum.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back