• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Tech Request BUMP threads. (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Is there any way to change how bumping threads works? I get not wanting people to spam but I have a threads in three different forums but they share a bump timer. Possibly this is because they are also Mangler tagged? Maybe have the server tag not affect it and let you bump one thread per forum per timer?

Also, I'm willing to pay reasonable amounts for upgrades like the ability to autobump. I don't know if I am just overlooking it or it is gone, but I would pay extra to be able to autobump as a permanent feature, even if it was just once every 48 hours and I had to do the day in between manually.

The shop was taken down minus the free bumps (for a week). I can talk to the boss man about bringing it back up. I think it was a valuable asset with good tools for the users.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back