• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Buh byee (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Hey guys, RG/NA folks

Logging in today and dont have Level 2 access anymore

Decided its not worth my while to pay again for access, this place just isnt redguides

Just a quick message to say thanks to all the helpful + skilled people who have helped out everyone in the past, myself included!

RGs was a great place to get the best tips and we had some truly great people amongst us

I'll still pop in and out of the general forums maybe about once a month to see whats happening, anyone else who knows me well enough can get in touch on msn etc as usual

Cheers for the fun times etc

Take care,

Spunge

Sad to see you leave.. Hope you drop by every now and then..

We have both been here a LONG time and yes you gave this site a lot of good stuff.. It hurts everytime some great guy leaves... Hope you find what you are looking for. But Im gonna stay and see if we cant restore the glory of RG

- decker

Nobody ever leaves this site for good. I promise you, they still lurk the forums, they just dont' say anything.

Creed: Last Activity: Yesterday 01:55 PM :)
Skeptic: Last Activity: 05-22-2007 03:30 PM :(
Willy: Last Activity: 02-11-2007 04:17 PM :(

I always wonder why people feel the need to make these sorts of threads. I know it's not the same scale of "look at me look at me" but this is what I think of everytime I see them.
forumsuicide2ya.jpg

I guess I'm just a jerk though.

Some guys just have different names as well.

They pulled an Elvis, acted like they died, but really didn't. Just changed their name and when on in life.

Creed: Last Activity: Yesterday 01:55 PM :)
Skeptic: Last Activity: 05-22-2007 03:30 PM :(
Willy: Last Activity: 02-11-2007 04:17 PM :(

I always wonder why people feel the need to make these sorts of threads. I know it's not the same scale of "look at me look at me" but this is what I think of everytime I see them.

I guess I'm just a jerk though.

Can you show me where I said I'd never be coming back? ;)

Wasn't talking about you, kind of replying to 2 different posts in that post (MIND BLOWN!) one person was asking where all those 3 were, the rest of that post was me replying to the tread as a whole.

I SUCK AT FORAHMS!~

Wasn't talking about you, kind of replying to 2 different posts in that post (MIND BLOWN!) one person was asking where all those 3 were, the rest of that post was me replying to the tread as a whole.

I SUCK AT FORAHMS!~

Sure you were :p you jerk, lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back