• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Suspicious Bought account from user Daneqplayer, ghosted me after payment (1 Viewer)

Patience brother. Mods can lead some busy lives outside of this site too. This dane clown isn't exactly actively spamming people currently it doesn't look like.

K first thing first that your password has been changed doesn’t show anything the account email date anything also it indicates the account is still under your email so how can the password get changed if it’s under your email ? K second when I sold you account it was blank nothing was on it I assume when I gave you information u verified this no? Ok then so as stated give you a blank account and only your info was on it . K and third yes rph did have a issue with one of the accounts but it was fixed asap and nothing more to add about that he’s here he’s a memeber ask him we still talk so fuck off with this bs any issue I have had with anyone if it was in my control it got fixed

Fact of the matter is simple. You are original owner. I buy an account from you. Weeks later I no longer have acces because of password changes and 2 step verification gateway bullshit.

I have no reason to lie about this. I paid for something I can no longer use. Of course I blame you because there is no one other. Unless there is another party in which case you lied about the account info.

Refund me my money and then kindly fuck off.

Do the right thing and move on. Cabid isn't going to throw his reputation away over something this small. Just refund him and go on about your day.
Better sooner than later I imagine, otherwise you'll have to deal with mods, and they don't play games.

And please get verified.

88u.png

Fraud / Scam
Ya well my options are limited here I don’t refund him I get banned most likely devs clearly not very involved not even invesgating or gathering proof any of the is happend

Well lesson learned, don't ghost people for a week when you have not completed the transaction. It is absolutely reasonable in my opinion that you need to submit a refund to Cabid.
I'm sure mods looked into it, even if they didn't I imagine it wouldn't be difficult to side with Cabid based on your past reputation, which HAS BEEN PROVEN to be in poor standings.

Nobody is mad, just refund and move on. 👍

Nobody is mad, just refund and move on. 👍
I’m mad.

Ya well my options are limited here I don’t refund him I get banned most likely devs clearly not very involved not even invesgating or gathering proof any of the is happend
That’s up to the mods here what they do with you after you made it “right” by refunding me.

I’ll PM you my details so you can sort it.

I’ll refund if he returns account
How could Cabid return the account in order to get a refund when you already took back access ;)

I would say the "proof" for many of us reading is in how you conducted and explained yourself.

You ghosted him upon receiving payment for FIVE days while already being unverified with no feedback. He actually waits for you to respond during this time and doesn't go through the motions to get his money back. You FINALLY give him the account and then the information is magically changed two weeks later with the added bonus of 2FA

1726257149696.png

From the original post we can see that Daneq claims to be the creator and only user that had access.

Seems pretty clear to me. You needed money so you sold an account that you didn't really want to sell. You get the money and then take five days to decide you won't be a scumbag. The account info finally gets sent and then 2 weeks later you decide that you want it back. You recover the information/set up 2FA and then take 5 more days to come to the thread and play dumb for our viewing pleasure.

👎

Users who are viewing this thread

Back