• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Beware scammer: teija (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrJackShephard

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Title says it all. Beware of user "teija". I was foolish and didn't do my homework, but in short I made a post wanting to pay plat for a 46+ druid on p99. "teija" sent me a PM shortly after telling me he had a 52 druid stripped, clean name, solo'd yada yada and wanting 55k. I countered with a 35k offer which he in turn accepted saying the druid was his first char and don't play anymore and wasn't sure what it was worth anyway. We set up a time to meet in tunnel to make the trade. I was giving only half first then he was to give me the login info to verify and change password then come back and pay the rest. I gave 20k and he gave me emu/login. I went to windows to login to emu right away to change the info and I can't get in. I tried twice and realized it was either the wrong info or I obviously just got scammed. So i window back to EQ and he is already camped out and gone. Luckily he didnt get all my plat, but still got away with 20k which is a big enough deal to me. Don't let it happen to you. :(

Sorry Mr. Shephard, he's scammed before under different names. I should have caught the obvious proxy he was using to sign up. Will be more careful in the future.

Thanks for the alert and good job not giving up everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back