• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Berserker 12k AA (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rotgut

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Full set of TBM Raid gear with the Rares like Berserkers Ring etc, 12k aa. Solid set of augs, 5 years played on the account. . clickies, illusions, all kinds of fun stuff, dps machine. was in top end raid guild until I retired

I offered to buy Zerker from him.
Gave him a reasonable price, was told I want money upfront or bugger off.
Offered to do it via PA.com and pay for any fees involved so I could purchase insurance on account.

Rotgut if you are actually serious about your accounts and aren't trying to scam people i'll take them. Hopefully you aren't another "Bard".
I love the Baz section it would be nice (I know it would be a huge hassle) to have some sort of third party involved though as people don't seem to want to use PA.com

There's been a guy on Playerauction for years offering big sums of money for raid chars who wants to "log in your toon and check it first". He just ends up transferring your character to FV. Sounds pretty damn familiar to what you've been offering here lately

Bayne that's exactly what I went through a few years ago. That's why I was apprehensive. I'm not out to scam anyone I have several accounts im trying to sell because I need money for the holidays.

Very willing to work thru PA for guaranteed outcome.

- - - Updated - - -

Bump

Last edited:
Lol if you expect me to just hand over the information so you can "inspect" the account do not even message me about the account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back