• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Bazaar Derailed Drama (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
This character owes people lots of money in-game. I was asked to post this message by three of the creditors. I'm not saying Underthug owes the person, but this character will have that reputation in-game, and while you can change the name and race, this character is easily identifiable by his gear. I will update this when the issue has been cleared up.

Good luck.

Edit: Underthug is aware of the situation and apparently has some part in repaying those creditors. I just think it's fair for potential bidders to be aware.

Last edited:
Re: 60 Halfling Druid w/ 279AAs, VT/AHR Gear, Snow Puma Mount, FT19 (14+Emp Shawl)

There is nothing wrong with this seller not sure about the char but the seller is %100 legit buy with confidence.

Re: 60 Halfling Druid w/ 279AAs, VT/AHR Gear, Snow Puma Mount, FT19 (14+Emp Shawl)

I asked you nicely to remove your drama from my post. You are breaking forum rules by harassing me as a seller.

The account is fully owned by me now, the original owner has nothing to do with me selling this as a reseller or a broker. Anyone can see from my feedback that I am trustworthy, you are being a detriment to the community.

being one of the people the user/old user of this druid that he owed money to. I did find the item I lent him in my parcel, I am missing money (krono) and that's all I have to say about this.

Underthug, you lied to me in PMs saying everything had been parceled back. Mealin above is obviously another person he owed. You may think trustworthiness (or the opposite) of a previous owner has no bearing on an account, but I (and probably others) think it does.

Underthug, you lied to me in PMs saying everything had been parceled back. Mealin above is obviously another person he owed. You may think trustworthiness (or the opposite) of a previous owner has no bearing on an account, but I (and probably others) think it does.

The account is new thus has no secret question set, sounds like you have a personal issue with an owner of an account that is not being sold in this thread.

Not really sure how this is underthugs fault...

New security question set... it's a brand new account as far as I am concerned

We will need conversation and records of transaction to substantiate the claims of wrong doings. If these can't be produced we can't have claims of other problems in this thread. Please PM me the details and I will work on sorting it out. Without evidence of problems and 100% positive feedback on verified sellers lets take this to PM's before ruining someones credit.

Can vouch for this seller, know him IRL and have personally bought an account worth double the C/O without issues. Can also vouch from personal experience that the new owner of the account should have no issues joining any guild, even the previous guild as many past characters have been sold/renamed and able to join said guild. He has been involved in many sales worth more than this character, also SoD's, I doubt he would risk his reputation on one sale.

Also seems that if the character owes anyone, it would be guildmates, something outside the realm of reguides therefore why investigate? Appears the seller has full ownership of said character on a fresh account with no SQ or CC, allowing the buyer to have full ownership. Seems more like a smear campaign as previous guild tries to dictate to its members what they can and cannot do with their items/characters once deciding they no longer wish to play.

Can vouch for this seller, know him IRL and have personally bought an account worth double the C/O without issues. Can also vouch from personal experience that the new owner of the account should have no issues joining any guild, even the previous guild as many past characters have been sold/renamed and able to join said guild. He has been involved in many sales worth more than this character, also SoD's, I doubt he would risk his reputation on one sale.

Also seems that if the character owes anyone, it would be guildmates, something outside the realm of reguides therefore why investigate? Appears the seller has full ownership of said character on a fresh account with no SQ or CC, allowing the buyer to have full ownership. Seems more like a smear campaign as previous guild tries to dictate to its members what they can and cannot do with their items/characters once deciding they no longer wish to play.

No one is questioning OPs reputation. We are questioning the characters reputation that he is trying to sell for someone.

No one is questioning OPs reputation. We are questioning the characters reputation that he is trying to sell for someone.

Correct. The character's reputation doesn't matter in my opinion. Everyone knows who Skykam is, or was, his monk was sold on this website along with his SoD, which the guild believed was guild property. The new owner of skykam was able to apply and join said guild, without returning the SoD ($700 value during velious), and is still in that guild right now. The guild leaders were well aware of who the character was, as the gear is hard to disguise. Seems to me this is a similar example and whoever decides to buy it shouldn't worry. Beyond Skykam not returning his SoD, he had a terrible reputation across the whole server and the new owner had no problem joining a casual guild then the top guild after.

And just for clarification, I have no idea whether or not the character in question owes anyone anything.

If you think the characters reputation doesn't matter, then you don't play on Phinigel.

nyghteyes, Underthug claims to have a complete list of people owed, but after mealin's post, I doubt it's complete. I will ask the people who contacted me to reach out to you.

For those vouching for Underthug's reputation, his reputation was never brought into question, so I agree with you.

Edit: I told those who contacted me in game who to contact. I won't post on this thread any more.

Here's where reason comes into play. You claim this Character, now on a different account, so it's actually not related to anything you're trying to claim at all, owes people money. In theory, where do you think he might get this money? I would guess from liquidating a character. So while you uneducated white knights are brigading my post, you're just impeding anyone from actually getting paid back.

LOGIC, it's crazy!

dramalama.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back