• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Suspicious banshee88 recalled account (1 Viewer)

date of email changes

Attachments

• email changes.jpg
    email changes.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 0
  • convo 2.jpg
    convo 2.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 0
It's possible to make out the account name, password, and secret question answer between the two messages.
🇩🇪

Might want to recensor those and reupload your image.

You never know, you might get it back! Sometimes these people make bad decisions and then rectify it.
Sorry that this happened to you but luckily he's verified so the admins can help you out!

I did some digging, Chris Eiche of Katy / Houston TX had a previous account @Banshee21 he likely forgot about, though the last message in the inbox is a customer complaining about a toon getting stripped.

I'll give him another day and then ban time

I did some digging, Chris Eiche of Katy / Houston TX had a previous account @Banshee21 he likely forgot about, though the last message in the inbox is a customer complaining about a toon getting stripped.

I'll give him another day and then ban time
He tried to make a new account so I banned it

Chris purchased this home on 8/1/2018 with Jessica L Guevara , and put in an offer on 7/4/2018 and bought from CLARKS ANTHONY R (currently under assessment - could of applied for a HELOC):
Property tax account # - 125-026-003-0004 - last paid on 3/6/2024 so its his current address
Owner Name:EICHE CHRISTOPHER L & JESSICA L
State Class:A1
Appraised Value:Pending
Market Value:Pending
Address:7918 RAVEN CREEK LN
City:CYPRESS
Zipcode:77433
Subdivision:CYPRESS SPRINGS SEC 5,6 & OAK LANDING SEC 1,2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back