• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Bans Banned for uninstalling EQ (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
This happened to a guildy recently. Arrogant bastards won't tell him anything and say they're not going to discuss it anymore. So I went over to Reddit and found this has happened to a couple of other people and 'they are working on the issue.' My guildy has 30 accounts and is willing to let this go. I am not. I've been the victim of their automated shitty software a couple of times. They never apologize or compensate you for lost time. Unless you're in a big raid guild and were exploiting. Then you get potions and apologies!

my head is steaming!:argh

how exactly does that work?

"Hello, we do not scan you computer, but we have a feeling you mighta sorta uninstalled our program. So on the off chance you did, welcome to the ban hammer"??

i suppose its possible the script for uninstall notifies them alot of programs do.. they send you to the sad face screen..the why you dont love us now screen..but regardless theres more to this i'd be curious to see .."the rest of the story"

Lol you all got trolled. No way someone is dumb enough to think they got banned for uninstalling. They were using mq2 afk, I bet you 1 gazillion platinum.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back