• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Agnarr Banned Accounts (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
3/4 of the bans are from a powerlevel service that got hit amongst whatever DBG is doing on their end. Id stick to notable sellers who stand behind what they offer instead of risky account sellers as well. They have no idea what precautions to take to provide safety.

one of the big PLers got hit for selling accounts and they banned everything attached to him.
powerlevelling services arent against any rules if u pay in straight krono. theres nothing against the rules to give some one 10kr to sit in your group and get exp.
DBG. or remdag specifically is targeting big sellers and busting everything attached to those people.
i dont sell accounts, i rarely sell krono, i do powerlevel. i had 3 accounts that i purchased all from reputable dealers all banned.
the rest of my accounts that i made are still good.
whats going on is remdag is seeing people trying to transfer characters from accounts hes going to that source account tracing it back to the OO and blanket banning everything attached to that OO.
one account i had bought clean several months ago put a sq on it that was it.
two i bought a month ago transfered to a clean account.

"one of the big PLers" it's pretty obvious from max's posts that he didnt just sell accounts, he also sold items, platinum dating back to phinigel. he and you also go around sebilis training people just so you can provide your services to customers, logging in customer's accounts for PLing customers afk. your own PL thread touts him posting: "you two were a PLing duo" etc. I hope you revisit your PL services in terms of logging in customers and separate yourself from him. Should probably rename yourself in game as well, pretty obvious who you are. delete your thread and remake it or delete his posts on your thread imo.

anyone with a brain would avoid your services right now since you two were inseparable "duo"

max got banned cause he was an idiot, he runs around touting his setup is legit via posting pictures on his own redguides PL thread front page, then post it on reddit and other places when people complain about him, all while selling items, characters under the same username that anyone can look up posts/threads by a person on top of that his PL thread advertised logging in customers. all while he was constantly griefing people in sebilis to provide this service for customers (constant petitions for training = possible investigation further) , his own guildmates publicly talking about how they know what he does and how he trains people to do it and dont understand why he hasnt been banned yet.

it's a miracle he made it past phinigel. you dont spend two servers being the biggest boxer on the server, constantly training people out of camps for your monetary benefits and expect not to be watched. unfortunately the people that probably had no idea how he ran his service were the ones that let him log them in AFK and never got to see firsthand how he treated the community. the ones that didnt let him login, probably saw it but didnt get touched.

come to think of it, this reminds me of that one PLer back on phinigel when eqmule let a vanilla copy onto the true box server and the guy amassed a large amoutn of characters to PL people, he constantly trained people in lower guk live side out of camps so he could provide this service, and eventually he got recorded for broadcasting and banned, causing eqmule to pull the compile from the rest due to that guy abusing it. really makes me wonder if this is the same person. wasnt that tectonic?

i just dont know why you ask for so much attention by boxing 20-22 fucking characters on a true box server, training people left and right, posting traceable pictures everywhere of your setup, and from what i hear even offering PL services in your own guildchat.

it cant be any sort of surprise what that attentions grants after seeing what happened to tectonic. its too bad we couldnt have warned these customers.

/endrant

PLing wasnt the issue - Logging on other peoples accounts for said PL's was. In regards to Coinstop, im not sure why he got hit.

"one of the big PLers" it's pretty obvious from max's posts that he didnt just sell accounts, he also sold items, platinum dating back to phinigel. he and you also go around sebilis training people just so you can provide your services to customers, logging in customer's accounts for PLing customers afk. your own PL thread touts him posting: "you two were a PLing duo" etc. I hope you revisit your PL services in terms of logging in customers and separate yourself from him. Should probably rename yourself in game as well, pretty obvious who you are. delete your thread and remake it or delete his posts on your thread imo.

anyone with a brain would avoid your services right now since you two were inseparable "duo"

max got banned cause he was an idiot, he runs around touting his setup is legit via posting pictures on his own redguides PL thread front page, then post it on reddit and other places when people complain about him, all while selling items, characters under the same username that anyone can look up posts/threads by a person on top of that his PL thread advertised logging in customers. all while he was constantly griefing people in sebilis to provide this service for customers (constant petitions for training = possible investigation further) , his own guildmates publicly talking about how they know what he does and how he trains people to do it and dont understand why he hasnt been banned yet.

it's a miracle he made it past phinigel. you dont spend two servers being the biggest boxer on the server, constantly training people out of camps for your monetary benefits and expect not to be watched. unfortunately the people that probably had no idea how he ran his service were the ones that let him log them in AFK and never got to see firsthand how he treated the community. the ones that didnt let him login, probably saw it but didnt get touched.

come to think of it, this reminds me of that one PLer back on phinigel when eqmule let a vanilla copy onto the true box server and the guy amassed a large amoutn of characters to PL people, he constantly trained people in lower guk live side out of camps so he could provide this service, and eventually he got recorded for broadcasting and banned, causing eqmule to pull the compile from the rest due to that guy abusing it. really makes me wonder if this is the same person. wasnt that tectonic?

i just dont know why you ask for so much attention by boxing 20-22 fucking characters on a true box server, training people left and right, posting traceable pictures everywhere of your setup, and from what i hear even offering PL services in your own guildchat.

it cant be any sort of surprise what that attentions grants after seeing what happened to tectonic. its too bad we couldnt have warned these customers.

/endrant

so theres 2 sides either people ahte us or love us, well cant win em all. none of my PL clients have had a problem, logins or not. all im hearing is alot of hating.
soo i cant speak for max, but im in the process of rebuilding my army and aoe PLs will be up and running soon !

Games that have no RMT value die.
QFT, healthy RMT is the sign of a healthy game!!

- - - Updated - - -

I have a tinfoil theory...as an accountant, they?ve stated before that that ?don?t make as much money? as we think they do on kronos. Any unspent kronos cannot be recognized as revenue.

That being said, a perma banned account with multitudes of kronos that go poof with the account absolutely can cause those kronos to manifest revenues, this padding their income statements.

But that?s just my theory...if you don?t hear from me, it?s because Holly fed me polonium tea

LOL and this is exactly what is happening. not a conspiracy, just obvious easy money for daybreak. also i think the p99 staff convinced them to start banning and made them realize how well they could cook their books with it. you can tell by the way they wait as loooong as possible to ban people, after most of the damage has long since been done to the game itself.

Weathmanager you were the one using 3rd party programs trying to afk in Chef, If i logged into agnarr a pick of sebilis would open up every time, on phinigel i left characters logged in to hold picks open for other people. I'd train your cheating ass out of chef everytime, because really cheating is really what ruins servers. ya maybe i shouldn't have sold my accounts, but thats all i'm guilty of, training cheaters well thats a personal pleasure. Its really noobs that think they can stand on the disco floor without pulling any of disco 2, nill and i would never go train people out of a camp they were already established in, but we also took no shit from people who thought they could just roll in and take a camp from us. Weathmanager you were a talentless afk autofire junkie.

And i remember TLP's when i first showed up on ragefire without instances, autofire faggots everywhere.

P.S. Weathmanager if you are in someway crippled and have to play with one hand or something, ill apologize and take it all back.

Last edited:
about-to-go-down.gif

I wanted to post this as i think runescape said it best. Why do they have anti RMT rules.

Why we have this rule

Nobody has our permission to sell RuneScape accounts or any RuneScape related virtual in-game item. All RuneScape accounts and virtual items are the property of Jagex Ltd and players are only granted a limited, revocable permission to use accounts and virtual items.

The activities of people obtaining items with the intent of selling them, often involves cheating practices such as using macro scripts (botting).

When a player purchases an existing RuneScape account, there is a high probability that the account may have been stolen. Stolen accounts will always be returned to the original owner.

For another player to use your game character they will require access to your account. This means your security becomes compromised and the account as well as the virtual items on the account, are then likely to be sold on to a third party.

When items in RuneScape are not supplied by Jagex Ltd., the items are often taken from stolen accounts.

Any attempt to real world trade is a serious breach of a player's agreement with Jagex. Jagex does not recognise any attempted transfer of accounts or virtual items outside of the game environment.

Weathmanager you were the one using 3rd party programs trying to afk in Chef, If i logged into agnarr a pick of sebilis would open up every time, on phinigel i left characters logged in to hold picks open for other people. I'd train your cheating ass out of chef everytime, because really cheating is really what ruins servers. ya maybe i shouldn't have sold my accounts, but thats all i'm guilty of, training cheaters well thats a personal pleasure. Its really noobs that think they can stand on the disco floor without pulling any of disco 2, nill and i would never go train people out of a camp they were already established in, but we also took no shit from people who thought they could just roll in and take a camp from us. Weathmanager you were a talentless afk autofire junkie.

And i remember TLP's when i first showed up on ragefire without instances, autofire faggots everywhere.

P.S. Weathmanager if you are in someway crippled and have to play with one hand or something, ill apologize and take it all back.

Me and my brother have been long time customers of maxi and I would first like to say after using his services since the start of Phini he has always put the hard work in and not taken shortcuts. I have been happy with all my transactions except the last one where I directed a friend to buy an account + kr off him which only lasted like 24 hrs before the ban.

I understand when you buy an account the risk is you might be banned! We all understand the risks, but 300+ US for 24 hrs of play time + kr is a little harsh and I think both parties should at least split the difference in a rare / unlucky situation like this(my opinion only). But even more so to then read "ya maybe I shouldn't have sold my accounts, but that's all I'm guilty of," Sort of says to me he knew before this happened that selling the account was not the right thing to do but Hindsight is 20/20 I guess but still I am a little disappointed.

All that aside I would still use his services and I hope Maxi finds a way back into the game! I enjoyed 99% of his work which in a business that is so unpredictable and full of risks is a decent percentage :p

Max is a bottom feeder who sprouted on ragefire. Unfortunately he is learning what many of us already have and you have been effected by something that could have been avoided. In this situation he is 100% at fault and should refund you, however, because he is a bottom feeder he will take the standpoint of "that is part of the risk"

Unfortunately, it is part of the risk...however, that is why the real sellers offer a refund if something from our end compromises your account.
Sorry that you were effected by something that could have been so easily avoided.

He said it himself "if you DIG AROUND" you'll find it..

Dig around?!?! It should be a GIANT POST stickied to the top of EVERY forum. ESPECIALLY the Bazaar Forums.. where people.. ya know.. buy and sell blank accounts?!?

Common Sense.. it's not so common anymore.

At some point you need to take responsibility for your own ignorance.

If you're going to do something - research it first. If you don't educate yourself first on the dangers and risks you're taking when performing any given activity then there's a good chance you're going to suffer the consequences for being ignorant (assuming there are any).

It's not "Redguides" fault that you didn't educate yourself first. It's yours. You can either accept that and learn from your loss or you can take the cowards way out and blame everyone else. Those are the choices you have.

It is undoubtedly a shame when people lose their purchase. It's often a big hit on anyone's bank account. Although it seems still somewhat unclear how DBG is running their crusade, we are all taking a risk when selling and buying.

There are some of us that are trying to take precaution and not be careless. This appears at this time to allow the safe transfer of accounts.

Personally I do not feel the use of any 3rd party software is taking a precaution and feel strongly against the nature of what they allow players to do. It taints the organic nature of the community within the game. Along the same vein True Box PLing should not be penalized by DGB. And I don't think that's the case. Can anyone clarify this?

Hustlin seems to have found the safest way to create and trade accounts. I'm not saying that other verified members don't have a good formula as well but that cautionary step is critical. If we can be more mindful in how we plan to do trading here then I'm sure many of us can benefit from this and enjoy the richer elements of this great game. Most of us have put in the grind of hours for exp, camps, epics and just want to jump in at an advanced spot. I don't see the crime in that. If DBG wants to flush out the people that contribute to the longevity of this server then their risking leaving it in ruins at an early age. We're not criminals operating from the danks of the sewers looking to harm or destroy the community up above. We are leaders of guilds, we are members that help others, we help make the community more viable and alive and real.

DBG will still get money from us through DB cash without the use of CCs. If they cut us out they're severing that flow.

- - - Updated - - -

If I can comment on one more thing. Honesty is a big part of what will allow us to help each other make better trading decisions.

If an account has a credit card attached to it, don't try and delete the payment method and withhold that information, trying to pass it off as if it didn't have one. If so, shame on you. That's false advertising and no better than a shady used car salesman withholding critical problems in order to make the sale.

Now that also puts an equal effort on the buyer to ask these questions before buying. That's not to say all accounts with CCs attached will be banned but it's an additional risk that the buyer takes.

If an account has a CC, or a 2-step verification, or SQA etc etc, just be forthcoming about it and the potential buyers can weigh the risks in buying.

Ive bought plenty of accounts for EQ in the past when they were owned by SOE with no problem whatsoever. Thought the company wouldn't care because I was spending real money on DBCash and not cheating. I played the accounts more than the person I bought them from. I don't think Ive ever been banned for transfer of ownership from any mmo. Ive had OOs take the account back before but never banned by the GMs. I wish they had banned them earlier when I actually bought them instead of waiting 3 months for me to get involved in a raid team and gearing them out. I took gear away from other people that could have used it. The thing that made this the worst is that they didn't even try to verify if you were the original owner or even return it to the original owner they just banned them permanently. I will never spend a dime at dbg just for this reason

Max is a bottom feeder who sprouted on ragefire. Unfortunately he is learning what many of us already have and you have been effected by something that could have been avoided. In this situation he is 100% at fault and should refund you, however, because he is a bottom feeder he will take the standpoint of "that is part of the risk"

Unfortunately, it is part of the risk...however, that is why the real sellers offer a refund if something from our end compromises your account.
Sorry that you were effected by something that could have been so easily avoided.

lost a druid i got from ya, u had put canadian currency on it and that flagged it when i logged in from another country.... didnt see a penny in refund... it happens to everyone. you did fix the problem and dont think you have had any problems since. but yea jsut saying.

honestly there is post after post with the bans. We know its a chance to get banned doing anything with RMT. Any of the Progression Servers will have a greater chance than regular live server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back