• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Suspicious backinmyday took account back over and sold all gear. (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
backinmyday
When did the issue occur?
3/23/2022
Link to transaction thread
https://ectunnel.com/community/threads/41-iksar-shaman-on-mischief-30-or-3kr-sold.92312/
Value of property in dispute
Logged into the account today and it was wiped clean of all gear. Not really a big deal for me as his gear was so-so and he hasn't logged in since January, but just wanted to warn others.

Did you:
  • Change the password on the account
  • the pass on the email
  • Add a SQA?
No judgement, this just helps with the investigation.

I haven't logged into this account since I sold it to you. I bought the account from another seller on here that sells level 40 accounts, it was basically naked with no skills. Worked skills up,
added great items for the level then resold for a loss, which I don't normally do but I needed krono at that point. Why you would think I did this is beyond me. Also, you didn't pay $200
for the account. If you didn't change the info and if someone hacked it, it had nothing to do with me.

The value could (and should) be the current value of the account, since that's what was lost.

@meepo can you answer the questions above?

@backinmyday your listing stated that you were the original creator, is that not the case? I note that you listed an additional person had access.

Last edited:
Harassing the staff
Dude on this forum original owner is what daybreak refers to as the account owner. This means they can recover the account because they have given enough information attached to the account in order to do so.

Original creator, literally, is the person who created the account regardless of who the original owner is.

This is literally exactly what this means on this forum. BTW Whats it like working for the FBI Teichou? Or should I say forum admins what is that like?

BTW if you ban me for saying this I'm going to gather more intel on your forum admins and file it under top secret for fun and profit ;-).

Roughly 11.73 thousand pieces of TS intel on you all now? Woah...

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Sic
Dude on this forum original owner is what daybreak refers to as the account owner. This means they can recover the account because they have given enough information attached to the account in order to do so.

Original creator, literally, is the person who created the account regardless of who the original owner is.

This is literally exactly what this means on this forum. BTW Whats it like working for the FBI Teichou? Or should I say forum admins what is that like?

BTW if you ban me for saying this I'm going to gather more intel on your forum admins and file it under top secret for fun and profit ;-).

anddddd your still wrong

Meme Reaction GIF

Original owner and original creator are two different things entirely.
I think "Yes, I'm the original creator" is clear. In your future listings please try to be more accurate about this claim, or else you'll end up taking heat for something a previous owner did.

I'm not sure what any of this means, but thank you for filing things under "top secret".

@meepo it's been two months, if you're not going to answer any questions we're going to mark this as resolved.

Last edited:
User backinmyday sent payment on 20krono and I did not catch that he used an E-check type of payment and was left pending for 2 weeks, it was recently canceled.

I have a feeling he is going on a scam spree and is throwing away his acct.

Ya he sent a pending echeck to me, I definitely did not send them the kr, but they obviously tried to buy 20-25 kr from 5+ sellers.

I asked them if they wanted a refund, etc. they just ignored me. Obviously scammin

banned jerk

Tried to buy a 60 epic monk for 10 krono from him - account information he sent didnt work, stopped responding in game and on EC messages. Blocked me in game as well.

Can provide evidence of the transaction in game as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back