• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

ANOTHER 3 Million Plat on Tunare Server (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joedungca

BANNED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling ANOTHER 3 Million Plat on tunare server PM me avail for transfer ASAP asking 85 Dollars each million plat or best offer

Last edited:
Re: 3 Million Plat on Tunare Server

okay another 3 million up for sale asking 85 bucks or best offer per million.

Western Union is what scammers use to get people to wire them money. It's untracable and cannot be undone which is why it's popular in comparison to say credit cards, cheques and such...

I had someone try and scam my sister for something she put up on Kijiji they wanted her to cash money orders and western union the money and put it up on escrow and crap like that... All for a stupid stroller :p When I heard it I was like 'that's totally a scam'

The western union thing came up because of some paypal issues between the seller and buyer. I am not sure all the details but there has not been any reported problems with this member.

3 Million Plat has been sold. Thanks to the buyer. Mods Please remove this post thank you

The western union thing came up because of some paypal issues between the seller and buyer. I am not sure all the details but there has not been any reported problems with this member.

Yeah just letting people know... You know like Prince Nabib from Nigeria needing your help to move $34,000,000 dollars out of the country sorta stuff ;)

Sucks that Paypal is almost as bad as Western Union in some ways. They like to freeze accounts and stuff for stupid shit.

well i'm sure u can ask all those that bought from me that all my sales are legit so nothing to worry there regardless if i ask for western union. if i do ask for western union i always give up the merchandise first b 4 they even send it to me out of good faith, besides its the buyers decision not mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back