• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

AE PL 40+ 12/16 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xoxo

It can last up to 10 hours (depending on how many people want to continue to be level).

We charge 1kr every 3aa that the in group wizard receives. If you are interested please let me know via PM. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: AE Powerlevel 11/29

This guys service can't be beat, best prices you'll find and done amazingly fast and efficient..safe as well, I highly recommend this guy to anyone who needs any form of PL..dude is legit as they come

Re: AE Powerlevel 12/12

only 40+, you must be able to group with the 60 wizzy. We are thinking about doing a 1-40 pl group, I'm just not sure exactly when we start that, I will post on the forums a day or two in advance to try and get a head count.

Re: AE Powerlevel 12/15

Great provider, just took my alt from low 53 to mid 55 in one Adventure II potion session. I returned for round two tonight, will eventually come back for a round 3 :) This dude rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back