• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

A new client has been pushed to the servers (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
[Fri Jul 21 22:18:58 2017] <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>:A new client has been pushed to the servers, please log out and run the patcher at your earliest convenience.

Le sigh... !

does mq2 load up? ive logged n re logged several times..still get the same message from mq2..eqgame date and time is not what mq2 expected it to be..injections cannot be complete

ahh ok ok, so its a matter of waiting for the next update of mq2 to be released? i thought it was a much bigger issue hehe

*sigh of relief*

side note= should not have patched so soon, wonder why

Can someone please PM me the old eqgame file :(

Also, how do I get into game without patching, have never done this before ?

Thanks

How do you not patch? just opening the client will patch right? nm just went through the link. Was hoping this patch would fix server transfers, but guess they dont give a fuck about that

This doesn't seem to be working.. I have "C:\Users\Public\Daybreak Game Company\Installed Games\EverQuest\LaunchPad.exe" patchme /login:Accountname

its not hte launcpad.exe its the eqgame.exde you need to run.

make shortcut on your dekstop from the eqgame.exe and then add the patchme stuff to that and you are good to go.

If you box more than 2, auto login is an enormous time saver. One of my favorite plugins

Don't forget to use
Code:
/setwintitle ${Me.Name}
in your zoned.cfg. Makes telling the windows apart so much easier. I just found out about this and have almost moved completely away from WinEQ to the built in autologin profiles.

I don't think so, there might be, but it's extremely unlikely unless it's just offsets *shrug*

out of curiosity how does one (me/i) go about editing to make the fix...if i would like to try in my free time..if it doesnt work which i dont have high hopes ill just wait for the official shizzle

out of curiosity how does one (me/i) go about editing to make the fix...if i would like to try in my free time..if it doesnt work which i dont have high hopes ill just wait for the official shizzle
A tutorial for doing just the offsets is posted here: http://www.macroquest2.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=19978&hilit=Patchday

That part is fairly simple. As for updating the structs, forget about it... (not being an ass just being realistic :) it takes years to learn how to do that)

I can do offsets if that's all that changed... As for structs, not so much.

Edit:
Never tried with the new plugin before... Got an interesting error:
Code:
LoadLibrary(C:\Program Files (x86)\IDA Demo 6.95\plugins\Patchday.plw) error: The specified module could not be found.
C:\Program Files (x86)\IDA Demo 6.95\plugins\Patchday.plw: can't load file

I'll see if the old .exe still works. :)

Edit 2:
It worked fine. Found all the offsets. I'll do a little testing rq... :)

Edit 3:
CTD... lol Changing some patchday options, pray, and try again.

Final Edit:
No joy. Get CTD every time w/new offsets. Maybe 95% match is not strict enough? :)

Ok, one more edit:
I don't really have time to mess with it, but the eqgame.h offsets I got with patchday are attached. I get a CTD when I use it, so there's probably more to it, or I missed something (or both)? I don't have time to look into it, but here it is anyway.

A tutorial for doing just the offsets is posted here: http://www.macroquest2.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=19978&hilit=Patchday

That part is fairly simple. As for updating the structs, forget about it... (not being an ass just being realistic :) it takes years to learn how to do that)

Attachments

• eqgame.h
    58.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back