• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

86 Ranger 1463 aa 8.0 vet years (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beastman63

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 96.1%
49   2   0
I have for sale an 86 Ranger with 1463 aa and 8 years of vet rewards. Toon is flagged through Convort and has HoT enabled but no real progression done. 35k hp unbuffed epic 2.0. This toon is on the Rathe server. Has a potion of Disgenderment on it. Toon is woodelf female. Umm Has 750 station cash on it and a couple xp potions. I am not orginal owner but I purchased the account from a trusted person here and have both SQA and credit card info. Asking 250 or trade for a different character on Drinal server.

Spend 25 bucks and transfer ranger ? cheaper and safer then traden ? Also i got a 90 iksar shadowknight 2.0 52.5k unbuffed 6380 ac unbuffed 2100 aa's tier 4 flaged can request all of the missions to get tier 3 flaged but Welcome to my nightmare for sale , Also a 90 3120 aa beasty 56k unbuffed Convortium Raid geared Both tier 2 hot raid weapons piercer and blunt....Looking for about 750-800 for both accounts PM me with offer's

Spend 25 bucks and transfer ranger ? cheaper and safer then traden ? Also i got a 90 iksar shadowknight 2.0 52.5k unbuffed 6380 ac unbuffed 2100 aa's tier 4 flaged can request all of the missions to get tier 3 flaged but Welcome to my nightmare for sale , Also a 90 3120 aa beasty 56k unbuffed Convortium Raid geared Both tier 2 hot raid weapons piercer and blunt....Looking for about 750-800 for both accounts PM me with offer's

Please post your toons in new thread instead of piggybacking here lol.

The ranger was acquired simple to use HS to PL lowbie toons at the time and I now have no intrest in running a ranger what-so-ever as it doesn't fit my play style. Asking 175 send me a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back