• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Krono $8 krono any server. 150+ in stock (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kronocheap

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
WTS krono $8 each. Message me for paypal info. I'm willing to trade first, if we trade in 5 krono increments, to those with good reputation.

I'm putting my sarcasm detector out there for use by the brain dead. Just make sure to return it please!

:D Yeah, sorry. Was being sarcastic...I wasn't sure if anything came of his last attempt at 'selling' kronos, but wanted to make sure people are aware, just looking out for everyone.

I'm not scamming anybody. I am in inexperienced seller, but not an unreasonable one. I sold about a dozen of the krono I had already without any problem, and I'm willing to trade first in order to sell the rest faster. I'm not sure what more I can do, but I'm open to suggestions.

I'm not scamming anybody. I am in inexperienced seller, but not an unreasonable one. I sold about a dozen of the krono I had already without any problem, and I'm willing to trade first in order to sell the rest faster. I'm not sure what more I can do, but I'm open to suggestions.
Fair enough. Getting red verified would help. https://www.redguides.com/amember/signup/bazaar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back