• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

70 Necro - 10khp/11kmana self buffed - 800AA - 1.5 finished! F&F Paypal verified (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
70 Necro - 10khp/11kmana self buffed - 800AA - 1.5 finished! F&F Paypal verified

70 Necro 10kish hp/11kish mana self buffed, and over 800AA. I have the 1.5 finished. A lot of months left on the account. A lot of vet rewards. Lots of clickies/illusions. All the 40% Dot/Lifetap/DD Focus. I have lots of omens spells done including one of the pets with ritual summoning focus to make him very tough. I have multiple 40 slot bags and multiple mounts. This is an epic account and I had a lot of fun with it!

I have a 105 and some lower toons on FV also if anyone cares!

Necro is the only DoT class not to get revamped yet! So it should be soon hopefully! Grab it now and get in on the action! I can already be top 5 on longer fights(top 10 always normally) so just imagine after a revamp! Wow :toot::toot::toot:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back