• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Yelinak 65 Shaman 600+ AA Raid Geared w Augs and Rare Mounts w Bonus Twink SK and 97 Live Necro (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Level
Race
Vah Shir
Class
Shaman
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟡 Yes, but I can't tell you the original card information.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
📌 Be patient as the transfer will take time to ensure the privacy and security of original owner as this account has been my only account for many years.
Almost 66 Shaman with Over 600 AA, Mostly GoD Raid Geared including Tunat BP/Legs, Near fully BiS GoD, 12k Hp 10.9K Mana, Full Raid Augmented, Very Fast Store Rabbit Mount, Heritage Crate Squirrel Mount and Butterfly Dragon Familiar w additional tradeable familiar. Epic 1.0 , Ikkinz 1 and TunatMuram last pieces required for BiC, Tunat tongue last for Researchers Symbol, 300 Alchemy and Bank full of level X Potions/Elixirs. Comes with geared level 12 Alt SK. 3x50% Exp Elixirs.
Only Character I’ve played full time since starting on Yelinak.

Looking for reasonable offers considering the amount of additional store goodies and level of gearing.

Refund Policy
🛎️ Refundable if the account state is left exactly as originally purchased, inventory of all items and currency will be done prior to sale.
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back