• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

60 Warrior Medicore Gear/Some High End (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OGEQBoss

BANNED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seasons greetings folks! I stopped playing EQ about a month ago and have decided its times to move on from this classic game that i treasure so dearly. I am selling my 60 warrior who is emp keyed and vex thal keyed. Character comes with TOV gear (most BiS) as well as VT gear. Toon kept a low profile on the server so you're buying him with superior rep. Toon does not have epic. game time expired a few weeks ago, so if you're interested in buying it you will have to up yourself. I know that sounds bad, but I don't have anymore money to invest in this game. Like I said, this toon is 100% raid ready and has MT'd every boss in VT and ToV with 0 problems. Since I have no feedback I am willing to go first as long as you have SOME sort of feedback. SQ is set but no cc is linked to the account. I am only accepted paypal goods and services to protect both of us. I am ok with eating the fee. Asking $500 obo. PM me please if you have any questions, happy holidays.

Seasons greetings folks! I stopped playing EQ about a month ago and have decided its times to move on from this classic game that i treasure so dearly. I am selling my 60 warrior who is emp keyed and vex thal keyed. Character comes with TOV gear (most BiS) as well as VT gear. Toon kept a low profile on the server so you're buying him with superior rep. Toon does not have epic. game time expired a few weeks ago, so if you're interested in buying it you will have to up yourself. I know that sounds bad, but I don't have anymore money to invest in this game. Like I said, this toon is 100% raid ready and has MT'd every boss in VT and ToV with 0 problems. Since I have no feedback I am willing to go first as long as you have SOME sort of feedback. SQ is set but no cc is linked to the account. I am only accepted paypal goods and services to protect both of us. I am ok with eating the fee. Asking $500 obo. PM me please if you have any questions, happy holidays.

New registered user, only post, selling a 60 warrior that he can't show that "has tanked every VT boss", and an appeal about how badly he needs the money? Beware of a Fitzgerald.

Also the warrior he's describing is an exact match for the one Fitzgerald's are trying to sell.

http://www.redguides.com/forums/sho...ld-quot-of-Southbridge-MA-North-Smithfield-RI

Last edited:
please dont start a witch hunt on my thread, i have seen others who are new here posting warriors and other accounts... I offered to go first.. all information up front. So take your bullshit somewhere else thanks.

My advice to you is spend the 10 bucks and get verified and you would have no issue selling your war. You have to understand that going first means nothing unless the account has no sq or cc attached. Account could be easily ganked back. Verification is the best route so redbot knows who you are and if someone who is verified foolishly decides to steal.. than the victim has all the info he/she needs to persue legal action/show up at said address for wall to wall counciling.

Get verified bro

Thank you to all the detectives here, you were correct it's a fitzgerald and you saved someone from getting scammed this holiday season.

Honestly you would be a fool to even try to contact this seller. 0 feed back not verified. plus can tank any vt boss and the title reads medicore gear I mean cmon. Thank goodness for the community here and redbot swinging the banhammer like a boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back