• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

60 sk (not great gear) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would strongly suggest if anyone is trying to have business with this seller, put On Hold for now.

and if you have a toon bought from him, make sure secure it, revert might be incoming.

i had paypal fund reverted back by him, still trying to sort out issue with him, but he is not replying at all now.

I bought an account from him two nights ago that I still have access to. He was quick and responsive when I dealt with him. I immediately secured it with my information but I have removed all of the droppable gear off if it (which was pretty much everything but two earrings), just in case, after I saw Usedd13's post.

Will update if anything sketchy happens with the account I purchased.

Last edited:
Yeah, this guy is shady. I'm pretty sure he took advantage of me from the bard account, too. Just waiting for the account to get ganked back. Thinking about getting it banned. Anyone got suggestions on how I can go about getting it perma-banned ASAP?

I'd rather lose the $100 straight up than have him pull a fast one on me.

Yeah, this guy is shady. I'm pretty sure he took advantage of me from the bard account, too. Just waiting for the account to get ganked back. Thinking about getting it banned. Anyone got suggestions on how I can go about getting it perma-banned ASAP?

I'd rather lose the $100 straight up than have him pull a fast one on me.

Pay $25 and transfer it to a new account?

What happened w/ the Bard Killa?

Did you guys dispute your PayPal payments after he ripped you off?

I still have access to the account I got from him but I'm too paranoid to do anything with it now.

I chose not to dispute. The seller assured me the account was clean of any cc. I was under the impressiom expansions were bought with paypal and gametime was strictly krono.

In account billing history and on the marketplace, i noticed two seperate CC numbers. I confronted the seller. He proceded to give me a third cc's last four numbers.

I havent paid much thought since. The last four he provided me by pm are not listed in previous billing anywhere. Moreover, tbm was purchased with a cc with a different last 4 than he provided in PM after my query.

Every account i have purchased until now has been a smooth transaction. What do you all think? Is it woth sinking an additional $25 for a transfer? Or, have I been had?

Put in the transfer request before you buy the DBG cash. If the transfer gets approved DBG will tell you to buy the $25 DBG cash and to reply back to the open ticket once completed. This way you don't lose the $25 unless successful.

Tried the transfer, but the CC he gave me in PM was incorrect. I tried to send him a personal email via the PayPal email he supplied. I am 99.9% sure I won't get a reply.

How can I get this account banned promptly so he nor I can use it?

I am not sure how, but he was able to take back the account he sold to me today, even after I changed the email address and entered all of my personal information. I just filed a dispute w/ PayPal to try and get my $200 back.

If he knew the account name and SQA he can contact DBG and have them reset the password and even SQA on his behalf. The only way to truly lock it down would be to change the SQA yourself via the same method, transfer the character, or add 2 factor authentication with your cell phone. Any of those methods will prevent someone from being able to recover an account.

Unfortunately I also learned this the hard way thanks to a jerk who is now banned on Here as well.

He left some personal information on my account with the 2 additional CCs. Possibly his "wife," but I'm inclined to think it's his mom. Let me know if you want to send a "thank you" letter to the address. Not going to post it in the public eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back