• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

60 Shaman FULLY Geared and Raid Ready (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Hello there, this auction is for my Level 60 Ogre Shaman on Ragefire. He comes fully geared (every slot) and completely raid ready, including Epic, Jaundiced Bone BP, and some ToV/PoGrowth pieces. He is flagged for VP and has every single PoSky key. His spells are up to date and he has never been power leveled, which means his skills are fantastic! At the time of posting the account has ~30 days left of game time remaining. There has never been a credit card, name, or zip registered to the account so once you add this information and/or a credit card to the account you are the original owner! After doing so, you will be able to create a ticket with Daybreak to get the secret question changed as well! If you have any questions at all, please toss a PM and I will answer asap. Thank you for looking!

I am looking for $125 for the account. This offer is also available on PlayerAuctions, I'm not sure if linking to another auction site is allowed so I will leave it to the buyer to find it on there if they so choose.

PLEASE READ: I am ONLY dealing with repped members, I apologize for all you honest first time buyers out there but please understand. I am quitting the game, so I have no use for krono as an offer; however, for those without rep, I am willing to take krono as a trade at a value in my favor to make up for my time reselling.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back