• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Yelinak 60 Shaman 60 Cleric 48 Druid - Same account SOLD (1 Viewer)

Rating - 97.9%
46   1   0
Level
Race
Multiple
Class
multiple
Registered Country
Australia
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🔵 Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
📌 be cool man
SOLD SOLD SOLD

This is my original EQ account from 2000 It has toon across a lot of servers (luclin, Fv, bertox and others) some 100-110 toons. Has expacs purchased up to ToV (26/28)

60 Shaman - iksar
Epic 1.0
Scaled Heirophant set
Kunark level gear, has pieces of Ancient Tarnished Chain (Kael faction) armour in inv (gloves,arms bracer i believe)
Pre-nerf Guise (DE MASK)
1664939726129.png
stats

Has key spells (Bane, pox, avatar, malo, torpor, focus of soul, all group Talismans, chloroblast). Was a raid alt
2x 40 slot bags

60 Cleric - Human
Skyshrine custom helm
Pre-nerf Guise (DE MASK)
Talisman of Benevolence (Awesome priest range, 15wis 55mana, 37hp etc)
Ethereal Mist bits (bp, legs arms, etc) hate armour
Withered leather bits
Some wis items
Epic status; Have Camped everything, and done everything up to the ixiblat fight. Have the pearls. I believe just need to kill ixiblat, get a singed scroll from overking, run around doing handins then the dragon in skyfire everyone loves to help kill due to the fennin ro bits, possible to have epic done in a couple hours if you cruised around with a group or two to finish the fights.
Gear is very average, was a toon played in classic and only just started to get back into him.
Ally Skyshrine faction - was planning on getting more armour before playing him

48 druid, few kills away from 49 ( lost level)
Pre-nerf Guise (DE MASK)
Crap gear, some withered leather and some naked slots
Really only used to case some newbie buffs on new toons

Have some 65s or so on Aradune, 65 epic 1.0 monk, 65 1.0 zerker, 65 bard, 65 necro, 61 epic 1.0 wizard some 100s on fv and bertox, some 60-100 level old school toons on luclin server

$150

SOLD SOLD

Refund Policy
🛎️ None once you've confirmed as advertised
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back